Dear Palmetto Hall Property Owners, Friends and Clients~
Happy half year! We now have passed the 1/2 way market for 2010!
Linked below, we have included a Palmetto Hall Market update for the first half of the year and have listed our expectations for the second half below.
What we saw in the first half:
Number of homes sold was approximately 25% less than normal.
Home prices corrected in the wake of the economy and higher inventories.
Only homesites with compelling prices sold in the first half of the year.
What we expect in the second half:
- We expect to see an increase in the number of homes sold in the 2nd half.
- We expect home values to find bottom in the 3rd quarter
- We expect home site prices to firm up from foreclosure pricing
Evaporating opportunities ahead:
- Historic low interest rates
- Short sale and foreclosure properties
If we can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to call direct at 800-932-3652 or via email at email@example.com. Thank you.
Robbie Bunting & Jane Hyers
Please visit our blog. Thank you for sharing this email.