|If you are planning on attending the USAG National Congress in Hartford, CT this week, I invite you to attend any of my 5 presentations on Thursday, August 12, and Saturday, August 14, 2010.
Here are the topics I will be covering and the scheduled times they will be presented (please recheck the scheduled times when you arrive at the meetings, as occasionally there are slight last-minute changes).
- Ten Key Factors for Success in Gymnastics - Thursday, August 12, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- Five Basic Principles for Refining Gymnastics Movement - Thursday, August 12, 1:00-2:00 p.m.
- The Mechanics of Swing - Thursday, August 12, 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- The Mechanics of Impact - Saturday, August 14, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- The Mechanics of Rotation & Twisting - Saturday, August 14, 1:00-2:00 p.m.