State-of-the-art ERP Business software such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage Pro ERP and Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise, can help your company reduce duplication and costs, and increase productivity, efficiency, management control, customer satisfaction, market share and profits.
Dynamics NAV & CRM
Melville & Manhattan, NY
Iselin & Saddlebrook, NJ
A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
Commitment To Quality, Service
And Customer Satisfaction
What do these systems have in common and how do they differ?
- All of them are function-rich, flexible, fast and easy to use. A. B. Computer Systems is a Microsoft, SAP, Sage and Intuit partner and is authorized to implement all four products in the United States.
- Each system provides extensive functionality in areas such as: Financial Management, Supply Chain Management, Service Management, Manufacturing, Distribution, Customer Relationship Management, Business Intelligence, Fixed Assets, Project Management, Human Resources Management and E-Commerce.
- Business ByDesign is a cloud based solution that is hosted by SAP. Dynamics NAV is server based and can be hosted by cloud service providers, and Sage Pro and QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions (QBES) are server based.
- Dynamics NAV and Business ByDesign are excellent solutions for mid-sized companies with approximately 15 to 250 users. Sage Pro ERP and QBES will usually meet the requirements of customers who have 5 to 30 users. In order to select the best solution for your company we recommend that you conduct a 'Detailed Requirements and Gap Analysis Study', which is one of the services that we provide to our customers.
- The extent of the functionality greatly differs from one Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system to another. QBES has basic order entry, inventory, service and CRM functionality. Dynamics NAV and Business ByDesign have extensive functionality. Detailed information about the functionality of each product can be found on our web site: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SAP Business ByDesign, Sage Pro ERP and QBES (QBES is implemented by our affiliated company - QB Software).
- Prices differ greatly from one product to another depending on the functionality that each product offers. On-premises server based systems carry a higher up-front cost, while cloud based systems are billed per user per month.
Register for a Free Four Hour
Initial Consulting Session
Partnering with us will help ensure that your business systems meet your requirements, exceed your expectations, and that you achieve great results!
"The implementation team from ABCSI provided us with the experience, dedication, and commitment to customer service necessary to effectively meet and manage our considerable software needs" - Para Laboratories, Inc.
"A. B. Computer Systems' expertise, professionalism and high work ethics have provided DCAP Group with the utmost customer satisfaction" - DCAP Group.
"We are very pleased with the services provided by A. B. Computer Systems. They provide us with their strong experience and knowledge, they are very dedicated, are always available to answer our questions, and are committed to meeting our tight deadlines" - Preferred Freezer Services.
"Our company is extremely satisfied with our relationship with A. B. Computer Systems" - Iron Horse Bicycle Company.
"I would like to thank you for the excellent business software implementation services that your company provided to us" - Skip Hop, Inc.
"A. B. Computer Systems brought our accounting department into the 21st century, while keeping our project on time and under budget. Your staff was professional, courteous, timely and always available to answer questions" - Schonfeld Group.
"We wouldn't have been able to meet the implementation schedule without the dedication of the project manager, the implementation team, and your support" - Benecard, Inc.
About A. B. Computer Systems, Inc.
A. B. Computer Systems is a leading provider of turn-key business management software solutions and related services. With very experienced and knowledgeable certified consultants and software developers, and with a proven implementation methodology, the company helps its customers to increase productivity, efficiency, market share, customer satisfaction, sales and profits. Established in 1989, the New York and New Jersey based company specializes in the implementation of Accounting, Distribution, Manufacturing, Service, CRM and Internet Commerce Software for small and mid-sized companies in the United States, and is committed to Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction.For more information: Sales Department at 800-440-4082, or firstname.lastname@example.org.