1. Lemon Juice promotes thinner bile which aids in the breakdown of fat!
2. Even though lemon juice is acidic, it's works within the body to make your pH more alkaline, waking up enzymes in both the intestines and liver.
3. Besides being an excellent source of Vitamin C, lemon juice boasts 16 other vitamins and minerals.
4. Cranberry juice is packed with flavanoids, enzymes, and organic acids that have an emulsifying effect on fat deposits in the lymphatic system. This is thought to help with cellulite as well as general weight loss. Woohoo!
5. The special antioxidants in cranberries fuel both phases of the liver's detox pathways. Remember that one of your liver's major jobs is to metabolize fat!
6. Compounds in cranberries act to boost the kidney's diuretic efforts, so more waste is eliminated.
7. Research on cranberries shows that drinking cranberry juice daily can lower your bad cholesterol and raise your good cholesterol.
8. Raw apple cider vinegar contains the "cob-web" looking Mother, which is the ingredient touted for helping optimize body pH. Remember the more alkaline your body pH, the more oxygen your blood carries, and the stronger your metabolism!
9. Research shows that consuming apple cider vinegar improves blood sugar in those with diabetes.
10. All three ingredients are targeting the most important phases of detox: digestion, liver detoxification, and kidney elimination.
Here's to a cleaner, healthier, and leaner new you!