"Getting" ready for March Madness
- SONY Electronics - Free Deals this Sunday and Monday Only...
- DEAL of the Week! Watch the game at Dana Gardens and Get One Free Order of Fries (with purchase of a Pitcher of Beer), Ummm.
- Seasame Street Special - See Elmo's Green Thumb for a special discounted price at The Bank of Kentucky Center. Only good for April 16, 2010 Show.
- Lonely Planet -Buy Two - Get One Free No coupon necessary
- Leftovers - Your favorites from previous editions.
We have put together the following content, so that you can be up-to-date about all the new money savings coupons and discounts, featured on GetOneFree
|Deal of the Week.
| Dana GardensJust in time for all your March Madness plans
...Get One Free Order of Fries..
.With the Purchase of a Pitcher of Beer
at Dana Gardens
.Monday's - Friday's from 3PM - 9PM Only. Limited to One Order of Fries per customer. Dana GardensINSTANT DANA GARDENS COUPON
|Bank of KY Center Big Event! Sesame Street LIVE!
| How about some April for the kids?
Plan ahead... Opening Night! All tickets $14*Elmo has raised his sunflower, Sunny, from a seed, but his floral friend has outgrown the flower pot. Elmo and friends find Big Bird's garden the ideal place for Sunny to flourish and grow but they are too excited to wait. Rather than let Sunny follow nature's course, Abby Cadabby, Sesame Street's fairy-in-training, casts a spell to make Sunny grow. The spell does just the opposite and, instead of growing, Elmo and all of his friends shrink! While Abby searches for just the right words to reverse the spell, Elmo, Zoe,Telly and friends explore Big Bird's garden from a smaller perspective and learn some big lessons about patience, overcoming their fears and appreciating the role that each creature plays in our ecosystem - from dancing ladybugs and beautiful butterflies to grouchy beetles that scavenge the garden floor. Will being small help Sunny grow tall? It's a fresh, original Sesame Street Live from a whole new point of view!
April 16-18, 2010
Orders must be received no later than Thursday, April 15, 2010 at 12pm. Only good at The Bank of Kentucky Center.
**OPENING NIGHT - ALL TICKETS ARE $14.00 EXCLUDING PRICE LEVEL 1 TICKETS*