Are you passionate about our Maya Road products? Do you have a MR project that you would LOVE to show off to us? Well here is your chance!
The Maya Road Family would love to see your projects? We have decided that we would love to take 15 (yes - 15) of our Maya Road fans' projects to CHA-W in Anaheim!
Read on for more details!
|MAYA ROAD LOVER'S GALLERY
We are holding an open call from Friday January 11, 2008 (when we send this newsletter) to Friday January 18th, 2008 (11:59 pm central time) for Maya Road Projects. Show us what you have created with your Maya Road stash.
From all the entries, we will review the projects and pick 15 that we will showcase at our CHA-W booth!
As a thank you - the 15 participants who we select will each receive the following:
1. $75 in Maya Road products (including some of our new CHA-W line)
2. An photo of their project being displayed in our booth (emailed)
3. Additional Maya Road products to cover the cost of shipping the project to us
Read on if you have some questions!
Q & A
- Why are you all holding this call and why is the deadline so short?
- Our design team will be providing tons of inspiration at the show (especially with our new products) but we wanted to showcase what people outside of Maya Road design team have done with our products. We love consumer inspiration!
- The reason the deadline is only a week is that we want our consumers to show us projects that they have already done. We want to see projects you have made and have had published. We want to see projects you have posted online already or ones that you haven't shared. We do not want you to rush out and create something in this deadline (but if you are up for this challenge, we won't stop you).
- Who can enter the call?
- This is an open call to anyone who has a project to submit to the Maya Road Lover's Gallery.
- How many projects can I submit?
- Please only submit 1 project to this call.
- What kind of projects do you want to see?
- The only thing we do not want to see are layouts. Mini albums, altered projects, off the page thinking projects, we would love to see them all.
- What are the submission details?
- Please submit your project photos to email@example.com .
- Please limit your total file size to 500k and 4 photos.
- Please provide us with your name, email, address and phone number.
- Does the project have to be unseen or unpublished?
- No, as long as you retain the rights to your project and you can allow us to have the rights to feature the project at CHA-W and in promotional photos, we want to see your projects! Once the project is returned to you, you have the rights back to the project. Even if your project has been featured on the Maya Road Design Team Blog, feel free to submit it!
- When will the decision be made on the 15 projects chosen?
- The decision will be made on or around Monday, January 21st, 2008; the 15 entries we have picked will be contacted shortly thereafter. You will only be contacted if your project is chosen. You will be provided with paperwork to fill out and information on where to send the project.
- What if I have a question?
Caroline and Deborah
We hope you all are as excited about this open call as we are. It is amazing to think what we have done in the last 4 years and we have you to thank for it!
Thank you for sharing in the passion of this hobby and for believing in our products.
Along for the journey,