|U.S Green Chamber Presents Monday Night Football!
Minnesota Vikings Vs. Green Bay Packers
Come join the U.S Green Chamber for a night of food, fun, beers, networking, and an awesome Monday night game on duel projection screens!
November 14th 5pm-9pm at Mintz Levin
3580 Carmel Mountain Road Suite 300
San Diego, CA 92130
For more information or to register for this FREE event contact Desiree
Australia Putting a Price on Carbon is Priceless for U.S. Climate Change Debate
Tuesday November 8, 2011 will go down in history as a significant milestone in the international climate change debate, for this was the day the Australian Federal Parliament passed its Clean Energy Future Package and put a price on carbon pollution.
With the passing of this legislation, Australia has also ushered in a new era of economic reform with this package signifying the most important change in the country's economy since the floating of the dollar in 1983.
Key elements of the package include;
* A cut to carbon pollution of at least 160 million tons a year in 2020;
* A price on carbon set at $23 a ton;
* Revenue raised from the carbon price going directly into clean energy initiatives; and
* Tax cuts and increases to household payments and pensions for millions of Australians
To read the full report click here
Green Jobs and San Diego's Growing Green Economy - "Success Strategies in the Green Sector during Turbulent Times"November 16, 2011 - 5:30pm-9:00pm
- Learn from Green Leaders who will share Green Job, Career & Entrepreneurial Success Strategies and Cutting-Edge, Reality-Based Green Economy Information.
- Evolve Your Green Plans and Career with a hands-on workshop.
- Engage in a Green Policy Brainstorm and have an impact San Diego's future.
Join our very own David Steel, CEO of USGCC, as he presents on Green Jobs at this event.
U.S. Green Chamber Annual Holiday Party!
Join the U.S Green Chamber at Shout House Parlor for amazing pizza, ice cold beers, drinks in a festive atmosphere complete with game room. We'll celebrate the season by mixing and mingling with fellow green enthusiast and members as we shout out our favorite songs in our own space at Shout House. This event will take place on Tuesday December 6th, starting at 5pm.
Remember to check out your Local Farmers Market for Fresh & Sustainable Choices!