What is really unique about this Inspection Routine?
1. You define what prompts are displayed to the Mobile Computer.
2. You can choose to require a response from the inspector.
3. You can choose to place a QC Hold on the ID Number if a negative / failure response is entered.
4. You can even specify if the value falls above, below or between some predetermined values.
5. If the inspection data entered should be validated against the information already in the STS application, you can specify that also.
6. You can specify if the data entered is a single string of data or multiple values.
7. With employee/stencil numbers, you can enter up to seven and they will be saved in separate searchable fields.
With all these features in the first release, your Inspection process can be almost fully automated! And like all parts of the STS application, additional features and capabilities will continue to be added in future releases. With your annual maintenance agreement, this new feature is available to you at no additional charge. This is another great example of your maintenance dollars at work.