July Fundraising Newsletter
This Issue: Prepare for Fall Fundraising Season / Smencils Pencils
Hope everyone has been enjoying a relaxing summer. Time passes quickly, and July is already half done! Before we know it, Fall will be upon us and it'll be time to plan a fundraiser.
Remember to visit our website
or contact us
if you have any fundraising questions or ideas you wish to contribute. We're here to help you reach your fundraising goals!
Prepare for Fall Fundraising
Before we know it, summer will be over and it will be the best time of the year for fundraisers! By researching early, you can avoid a last-minute rush to figure out what to do, and make sure products arrive on time for your group members to sell.
Answer these questions to get the preparation going:
Proper prior planning promotes performance! Jump on your planning early and you'll set yourself up for a home run fundraiser.
- How much you want to fundraise?
- How many people will be involved in fundraising?
- What dates and timelines you need to be aware of?
- What events or holidays can combine the fundraiser with for maximum effectiveness?
Smencils Back-To-School Fundraiser
When students go back to school, inevitably they need something to write with. This is a great fundraising opportunity for the Smencils Fundraiser!
Smencils are recycled pencils with several scrumptious scents, and sell quickly at just $1 each.
Find out more about the Smencils Fundraiser »
- "Fundraising is the gentle art of teaching the joy of giving." - Hank Rosso
- "In good times and bad, we know that people give because you meet needs, not because you have needs."
- Kay Grace
- "I don't know what your destiny will be, but one thing I do know: the only ones among you who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve."
- Albert Schweitzer