alpha arts guild meeting
February 16, 2012
Georgia State University
3775 Brookside Parkway
Alpharetta, Georgia 30022
Meeting will be held in the Flex Room.
click here for directions to the meeting
|Members are asked to bring their art work to share at the February Meeting!
- President's address to the members
- Minutes from last meeting and treasurer's report
- New Guild Meeting Presentation:
"Members' Sharing Session"
This month the Guild will offer a very worthwhile opportunity for artists to share and expand their knowledge base about their craft. The February meeting will introduce the program, "Members' Sharing Session."
Member Susan McLean is spearheading this program. However, member participation is critical to its success. At the February meeting, Susan will provide 'artists tips and tricks' handout to kick off the session. Previous to the Thursday meeting, members are asked to contribute to the proposed handout with any information which would expand the topics scope. Please e-mail Susan at email@example.com.
The following is a list of topic categories included but not limited to:
- Periodicals, Books, Magazines, Videos,
- Workshops, Classes, Teachers, Web
- Tips for painting or other media
- Storage Tips
- Successful venues for selling art (shows, festivals, etc.)
- Tips for products and where to buy them
- "My Favorite Things"