Girls Youth Softball Registration
Get your daughter involved in team sports! Neighborhood Recreation Associations will hold girls softball registration on Saturday, March 3 and Saturday, March 10. Registration sites and times will be available on VBgov.com/sports by February 15. Practices begin April 1 and the season runs from early May to mid-July.
Please note the following:
- Recreation Associations charge a registration fee.
- Online registration is encouraged where available.
- Proof of age is required.
- Leagues sponsored by Parks and Recreation are open to ages 10-18 (age as of May 1, 2012).
- Most areas sponsor leagues for children under 10.
- Some areas also offer boys baseball.
- Players must be a Virginia Beach resident and attend school (K-12) to be eligible.
- High school varsity and junior varsity softball players are not eligible.
For more details, call City-Wide Athletics at 385-0458, or email email@example.com.
|We welcome your comments and questions. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation is accredited by CAPRA,
the certifying agency of the National Recreation and Park Association.