Girls Youth Softball Registration
Get your daughter involved in team sports! Neighborhood Recreation Associations will hold girls softball registration on Saturday, March 6 and Saturday, March 13. Registration sites and times will be available on VBgov.com/sports by February 15. Please note the following:
Players must be a Virginia Beach resident and attend school (K-12) to be eligible.
High school varsity and junior varsity softball players are not eligible.
- Recreation Associations charge a registration fee.
- Online registration is encouraged where available.
- Proof of age is required.
- Leagues sponsored by Parks and Recreation are open to ages 10-18 (age as of May 1, 2010).
- Most areas sponsor leagues for children under age 10 and some offer boys baseball as well.
For more details, call City-Wide Athletics at 385-0458, or e-mail email@example.com.
|We welcome your comments and questions. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virginia Beach Parks & Recreation is accredited by CAPRA,
the certifying agency of the National Recreation and Park Association.