been checking out little things blog?
it's full of ideas, inspiration, challenges,
freebies and giveaways.
come take a look and stop by often!
A LITTLE LESSON
this month's little lesson is all about blogging!
do you have a blog?
ever think of posting your
little things pages or pictures on your blog and
linking them to 'the little things' blog?
we would LOVE to see what you've been up to. follow this simple tutorial to find out how
to link your pages to us:
1. Create your pages in MemoryMixer. Open the 'Share Album' menu from the sidebar and click 'Export to Jpeg'
2. Select Web/Email as the size of the image and click next. Your pages will be saved as jpegs on your computer.
3. Open your blog and create a new post. Add the jpeg of your page as you would any other photo.
4. Highlight the address of your blog post in the
navigation bar. Copy the web address.
5. Open the 'little things' blog. Find the blog post you would like to link your blog to.
Click 'comments' at the bottom of the post.
6. The comment window will open, allowing you to add any text you would like. Now, simply click 'paste' to insert the web address of your blog post into the comment. Now we can all view your 'little things' pages or photos! Yippee!
|the little things
here is what we have been working on for march,
This FREE 8 QuickMix template pages is ready to fill with your little things. Album contains eight templates waiting for your march photos and journaling. Backgrounds, embellishments are NOT included.
8 pre-designed QuickMix pages ready to fill with your little things. Album contains eight layouts waiting for your March photos and journaling
the little things Mini Pack is full of backgrounds and embellishments perfect for using with or without coordinating little things QuickMix.