Pass along this issue of of the MemoryMixer Newsletter using the forward email link at the bottom of the page.
in this issue:
DigiKnow...? Challenge New Products Freebie
DigiKnow how easy it is to post your pages to the MemoryMixer User's Gallery?
1. Open the page you'd like to post. Open the "Share Album" menu from the sidebar. Select "Export to Jpeg".
2. You will be walked through the export options. Choose the location you would like your page save, and select Web/Email as the size.
3. Login to your account on the MemoryMixer.com website
4. Select "Design Submissions" followed by "Submit Design"
5. Enter the description and tags for your page. Upload the page you saved in step 2 by clicking the gray box and following the instructions.
6. Your page will instantly appear in the gallery. Give it a try...We'd love to see what you've been up to!
Great job to everyone who entered last week's Web Challenge! All the entries were great! The winner this week is: Sarah Lilley!! Congrats!! Here are the winning pages:
Inspired by this website:
and this page:
inspired by this website:
Great job Sarah, look for your free products in your account!!
Here's this week's challenge: Use this week's freebie as creatively as possible on a page, card, or calendar. Post your page in the User's Gallery by Sunday at midnight. Include the tag "Thanksgiving Freebie Challenge". The winner will be announced next week and win free products! Have fun!!!
You asked...we listened! We are so excited to bring you a new bunch of QuickMixes using your favorite designs! Simply drop your photos in the predesigned pages, and you're done! Take a look: