in this issue:
DigiKnow how to to use photo layouts in MemoryMixer? They are a great way to create pages fast. Follow this tutorial, and give photo layouts a try!
1. With a blank page on your screen, open the "Page Layout" menu on the side toolbar. Scroll through the options, and pick one to insert on your page.
2. The layout will appear on your page. Each black box is a photo box, ready to be filled with a photo.
3. To add a photo to a box, simply double click, and select the photo you'd like to insert in the box.
4. All four photo boxes have been filled. If you like the layout, you can stop here. Or, try another photo layout.
4. To try your photos in a different layout, simply select a new layout from the "Photo Layout" menu in the sidebar. Click on the new layout, and watch your page transform.
5. Here are the same pictures, with a different photo layout. As easy as a click of your mouse, you can change your page until it is perfect!
Great job to everyone who entered last week's Calendar Challenge. All the entries were so great, it was hard to pick a winner! Good job!
The winner this week is: CHRISS SMITH!!! Congrats!! Jessica did a great job with her creative calendar! Here it is:
She says: "I am going to cutomize it for their recipients.
I have to get everyones photos to put on their appropriate dateswhite with shadow) to the larger pink mat!" Great job!!
Check your MemoryMixer account for your free products!
Here's this week's challenge:
Use the Fall Freebie featured below creatively in a page, card, or calendar. Be as creative as you can, and show us your best! Post your page in the User's Gallery by Sunday night and add the tag "Fall Freebie Challenge". The winner will receive free products and will be featured in next week's newsletter. Have fun and good luck!