    From: "K G" .net

    CC: xxxxx
    Subject: Attn: Merlinksi
    Date: Thursday, April 03, 2008 10:26:30 AM

    Dear Merlinski –

    I’m SO sorry it’s taken this long to get this to you; it certainly has been on my mind, but I knew it would take a pretty good chunk of time to get it all down – I’ve got so many positive things to say and wanted to at least try to do your amazing products justice.

    If you have any questions, or want me to clarify anything at all, don’t hesitate to ask; I’m so happy with your products, I’m only too glad to help.

    I’ll separate them “by category” so you can relate to them on an as-needed basis.

    Joint pain:

    I’m writing to thank you for offering such an amazing product. While I’m a multiple-product buyer now, I originally started taking your colloidal copper for pain that I was experiencing in my elbows. I had tried all kinds of over-the-counter remedies to no effect. But the pain went away soon after starting using your solution both orally and topically. I ceased the topical applications, but continued to take it orally. That was years ago and I’ve never had problems with elbow pain again.

    Nervous cat:

    Your colloidal gold was a godsend to me…and my cat! As she got older (10 years), she started getting increasingly nervous. Poor thing would constantly twitch her back when she was resting, and be easily startled (much more than is usual for a cat). I took her to the vet for the problem, he agreed there was a problem and prescribed tranquilizers. Not only did she hate having to take the pills, she became so lethargic, she stopped grooming herself. I then asked you for a recommendation and you suggested giving her your colloidal gold. I took her off her meds, and started putting ½ tsp gold in canned tuna juice or chicken broth– which she LOVES – and in a short time, she was her old, calm self. She continues to get her dose every day – which to her is the biggest treat of the day. Every time I give it to her, I feel extremely thankful that your product has helped improve her quality of life so dramatically.

    Arthritic finger:

    I can’t believe the immediate results I got from your Alcheme cream when I started to develop pain and movement problems in my little fingers. The joints were swollen and painful and no matter how hard I tried, I could not bend my little fingers into a ‘fist’ shape; they simply would not bend like that any more. I have a friend who has severe arthritis in his hands and he said that’s how it all started with him. I began applying your Alcheme crème de la crème (as well as taking my usual dose of copper, silver, and gold) and in a matter of days, the pain was gone and I had full movement of my finger. The problem has never recurred.

    Third-world travel:

    I still find it hard to believe how effective your silver solution was while I was traveling in Peru for a month. You had recommended that I take your colloidal silver, telling me how it was proven to kill water-born diseases in that region. I was not able to bring enough to give myself daily doses for the entire month, but I did use it whenever I thought I might be eating "high risk" food or drink. I ended up getting sick once at the end of the trip - only because I ran out of the silver!

    Severe bruising:

    Your Skin I Surface Repair is an amazing product! I use it any time I have a cut or bruise. Before I started using it, I tended to get infections very easily - even from the smallest paper cut. That's a thing of the past now!

    The most dramatic results happened when I slammed my shin into a solid wooden footstool while I was racing across a room to answer the phone. I didn't see the footstool at all and during the impact, it was so heavy, it didn't budge at all. The front of my shin bone took the full brunt of the impact. Immediately, I looked down, and there was already a huge blue balloon (about 3/4" in diameter) swelling on my shin bone. I honestly felt scared, because I'd never seen anything like it. Having used your products successfully for more minor injuries, I rushed to my medicine cabinet and poured a bunch of Skin 1 Surface Repair on a gauze pad, laid down, raised my leg on a pillow, and gently applied the pad to the swelling bruise. After 30 minutes, the "blue balloon" had reversed it's swelling, and in a couple of days (with repeated applications of freshly-soaked bandages), it no longer hurt. (I have noticed this with your products, the bruise may remain for a relatively normal period of time, but the pain goes away rapidly.)

    That's all for now

    All the best to you and yours,

    K G
    OR

    I M
    UK

    Hi Mike

    Thank you for your reply. And thank you so much for this offer which i will take advantage of. I just like to say i love your site and information and your products are amazing.

    I was bitten by my female cat it looked like a snake bite and drew blood and swelled and hurt. I very soon became hot and poorly and shaking. I don't believe in doctors or modern medicine although i was terrified as i know how bad animal bites are but i trusted my colloidal Eureka Elixir; Gold, Silver, Copper and zinc. So i put some on wound and took internally. I feel wonderful and no sign of any disease or severe health problems from bite and it is healing very quickly.

    This is amazing in my eyes and you are more than welcome to use my comments in your recommendations or customer testimonials as it truly is amazing product.

    Thank you so much for saving my life!

    Kindest regards

    Ixxxxxx Mxxxxxxx
    UK

    Merlinski, thank you so much for your thoughtful reply (as always).

    Knowing my friend as I do, I think it would be worth experimenting with the cream treatment. It's the easiest -- therefore most likely -- approach for him. I've just ordered a jar.
    By the way, I love the economy sizes for silver and gold. Any chance of creating one for copper???

    I have an amazing success story for you: I was in a big hurry (yes, exactly when most injuries happen...) and was watering my deck. I was finishing up with the hanging plants and my focus was 'upward', so I walk/ran into a SOLID wood foot stool that -- even though I struck it very hard with my shin bone, didn't budge an inch. I felt the kind of pain that kind of makes you sick to your stomach. You know? I was wearing jeans and by the time I rolled my pants up to see what the damage was, there was a blue bulge in the vein of my leg where I had struck it about the size of a large green pea. I've never seen anything like it. I honestly panicked, thinking I'd just killed myself giving myself a blood clot (not that I'm hypochondriacal or anything....). The blood clot may have been fictional but my pain and fear were real. I knew I had done some real damage to myself.

    I immediately thought of three things to do: Slather on some creme de la creme, apply an ice pack, and lift the leg. I did that and laid on my couch in this position for about an hour -- afraid to look at the wound to see how bad it was probably looking. (Before I started taking your products, I bruised VERY easily.) When I did look I was stunned. Other than a slight skin abrasion, the blue bulge was gone, and there was absolutely no sign of bruising or inflammation of any kind. The area was tender to the touch, but not painful by itself.

    This may seem like, "well of course; that's what I would expect" to you -- you've probably heard many stories like this. But to me, this was truly miraculous. I continued to apply the cream regularly and suffered no discomfort as the injury healed, in just a week, it was no longer tender to the touch (the only sign that an injury had occurred). Interestingly, I had also hit my shin less hard lower down on my leg. I applied no treatment to that area. And it bruised and healed in a 'normal' way. I ended up conducting an inadvertently "controlled" experiment. :-)

    Another story is: a friend of mine slammed her hand against a squash court during a game. She's a very aggressive sportsperson, so I can only imagine how hard the impact must have been. She's also a doctor, so when she came over soon after and said something about it -- that it was going to be a painful swelling-type injury, I took her at her word. I gave her some of the cream which she applied at the time -- and probably only applied a few times after, but still suffered absolutely no discomfort. It was almost as though the injury had never happened.

    I can't help but wonder, given the amazing empirical curative effects I've seen of the cream, what wonderful effects your colloidal metals are having throughout my body (I'm currently taking 1/2 tsp silver, copper and gold orally (under the tongue for 30 seconds first) every day -- except Sunday, when I don't take the copper).

    Thank you so much for dedicating yourself to creating such effective curatives. I'm delighted that I found you!

    Your devoted fan,

    L B
    E Y
    UK.

    I would very much like to join the Alchemist Club .

    I have just made a further order for your products, this being my third order over the past few months.

    I am now in my third age, and for many years suffered from severe headaches, arthritis , and more recently circulation problems.
    I have commenced a regime of drinking distilled water, and of course regular use of your gold and copper colloids along with the silver colloid I am pleased to say the headaches are now relieved, and the arthritis very much improved ,thanks to your gold colloid, I am hopeful that the copper will also help re the circulation problem. However I am thankful that I am feeling much improved therefore I thank you for your products. Sincerely. I B