Volunteer Engagement Survey Results
Effectively engaging volunteers is important to the City of Plano. Below are the results of surveys sent out to VIPs active for 5 years or more.
43% of those receiving the survey responded in the following way:
· 45% have been VIPs for 6-9 years, while 19%
have been VIPs for 10-15 years.
· 81% felt there was a positive atmosphere among
paid and volunteer staff.
· 82% said their supervisor showed appreciation
for the work they do.
· 79% felt their role was important to the department
and supported the mission of the City.
· 24% are employed full-time in addition to
· 36% respondents were men.
· On average, VIP volunteers donate 16 hours a