Designing a space for romance,
repurpose you bedroom for LOVE!
1. Think about the function you want your room to hold. Do you really need to work, watch tv, eat dinner and pay bills in here? If you want to create space for love, I recommend getting these things back where they belong... out of the bedroom!
2. Clear clutter from the space using the "Someday Sort" (December 2007 Someday Style) .
3. Consider moving electronic devices such as computers and televisions out of the bedroom. These distractions take your valuable attention away from rest & romance! If you cannot or do not want to move them out, I encourage you to cover them when not in use.
4. Standing in the doorway look to the far right corner of the room. If it is cluttered it could be slowing the flow of romance in your life according to fung-shui. Remove the clutter and replace it with objects that remind you of love like hearts, love birds, photos of you and your valentine, two candles, or any other symbol that is romantic to you! Notice if you can "feel" the difference.
5. Consider redecorating with warm colors that evoke passion. You can use art, scarves, curtains, fabric, colored light bulbs or lamp shades to spice your space.
For more ideas on your space call 707-839-4896 for free home evaluation today! Find out for yourself how FUN it is to do it together!
Know someone that needs more romance?
Send them this tip today!