Resolve to keep your New Year's Resolutions
6 Steps to Success
1. Think about what you really want to accomplish this year. Resolutions can be set for personal desires, relationships with family & friends, or for your work
2. Write out your list of goals or resolutions. Make each one specific, short and realistic.
3. After each resolution write in the steps you are willing to take daily, weekly, or monthly to reach that goal. Break it down into do-able tasks so as to not become overwhelmed.
4. Put a time frame on each goal and write it on your calendar. This is an important appointment with your self. Honor your commitment.
5. Consider asking a friend, or hiring a life coach, to hold you accountable for the goals you have set. When you share your vision and ask for support you are more likely to accomplish your goals!
6. Celebrate the milestones along the way. As you take each step closer to your goal take time to acknowledge your efforts and your success.
Know someone that would like this tip?