Looking for no-cost, cutting-edge online training for supervisors? Enroll in the Leadership Academy for Supervisors' core leadership program and Take the Lead Series...
- Our Core Leadership Program offers a 6-module competency-based leadership program based on the latest research and presented by national experts in the field. Click here for more details.
- Our Take the Lead Series includes four 1-hour long, stand-alone modules open to all eligible supervisors:
- Recruitment Strategies focuses on developing a recruitment plan, implementing a realistic recruitment approach, using a variety of recruitment methods and expanding the pool of potential recruits.
- Screening Strategies focuses on entry-level competencies, using an array of screening methods, and decision-making to select applicants best suited for the job.
- Diversity Leadership Strategies presents the framework of cultural humility to promote recognition and valuing of cultural differences at the interpersonal and agency levels.
- Coaching Strategies (coming soon) focuses on developing supervisory knowledge and skills in coaching as a critical strategy for transfer of learning and implementation of change.
Always on the go? Never at your desk? Now you can access the LAS on portable devices....
- Although the LAS curriculum was not built specifically for portable devices, it can now be accessed on the Nook Tablet, the iPad, and the Kindle Fire. Learn more about available features HERE so you can access the training any time, any place!
Need more information? Explore our other resources...
- Comprehensive Supervision Resource List
- Supervision Resources in our Online Resource Library
- 1-page Summary on Supervision Meta-analysis
- Archived Webinar Recording on Supervision