Pressed for time? Don't know where to search? Not sure what's high quality? Let us help.
- NEW WEBSITE LAUNCH: We've updated our look and available content with the launch of our NEW WEBSITE, where you'll find easier access to our programs, events, archives, and new resources.
- E-RESOURCE CHARTS: Take a peek at our
easy-to-use lists of resources on 105 different hot topics in child welfare. Review the complete packet HERE
, or explore individual topics of interest HERE
- 45-MINUTE ONLINE SUPERVISORY TRAINING MODULES: Check out our 3 modules on effective supervisory strategies in Recruitment, Diversity Leadership and Screening. Learn more HERE or register HERE NOW.
Looking for ways to improve data use and accountability in your organization? Don't know how to start? Let us help.
- NATIONAL WEBINAR SESSION (Wednesday, May 2, 3-4:30 PM ET): In this session, you'll learn - from the detailed remarks of experienced managers and supervisors, as well as photos and videos - about how the state of New Jersey is improving its ability to "manage by data" with the Fellows Program, a long-term, intensive implementation project supported by the Northeast and Caribbean Implementation Center (NCIC), one of five regional Child Welfare Implementation Centers (ICs) in the US DHHS Children's Bureau Training & Technical Assistance Network. Fellows are provided with 18 monthly, day-long seminars that include interactive and applied learning in "Becoming Knowledgeable Consumers of Data," "Utilizing Data to Manage Change," and "Improving Outcomes." The program also focuses on developing skills in presenting information, leadership, and team building. To find out more, REGISTER NOW
- COMPREHENSIVE RESOURCE LIST: Explore the latest resources on child welfare data and accountability. CLICK HERE
Questions? Please contact Sara Munson, National Dissemination Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org