Personal Financial Sustainability
Celebration and financial integrity are fundamental in Personal Financial Sustainability. That which we value enough to celebrate and that which we prioritize in planning and action define the possibilities for our valuable lives.
This holiday season celebrate every success, witnessed and experienced. Hold close a sense of celebration, it strengthens community and reinforces solidarity.
For the new year commit to personal financial integrity. Every dollar spent is an organic extension of values and priorities. We can, though our financial conduct, build our economy strong. The stronger our household economies the greater our influence in public policy. Commit to:
1. Talk about personal finances with friends and family. Divided and silent our economy crumbled, unified and talking we will rebuild.
2. Use money wisely; in support of a valuable life, absent waste.
3. Make financial decisions based on personal economies rather than macro-economic (big business and government) incentives.
4. Focus on plans for a valuable life.
5. Boycott institutions that do not conduct business with transparency, fairness, and respect for human dignity.
Have faith that personal financial integrity has a limitless horizon for the benefit of future generations.