When is the official start date of the program? Fall 2011
When is the application deadline for Fall 2011?
- The application deadline has been extended to July 1.
- The deadline to register for University College classes is September 6.
- Late registration, with permission, is possible through September 27.
- Registration begins July 25.
- So even if someone hadn't yet been admitted to the program, they could still register for up to six credits as a non-matriculated student with the permission of CRSCAD's Director.
Where do I apply? Navigate to the Graduate Admissions web site to apply online or download a pdf of the application form and instructions.
What are the admission requirements? Navigate to the Admission requirements website.
Is the GRE required for admission? No
Are classes on-line or on campus? All the classes will be taught online.
Will admission be offered in the Fall and Spring semesters? Yes
Is a thesis required? There will be written assignments in the courses but there will not be a thesis
Does CRSCAD offer a related program? Yes, we offer a professional development certificate in Global Post-Disaster Reconstruction and Management
Is there any forthcoming related event? Yes. An International Workshop on Innovation, Diversity and Sustainable Development in Areas of Social Vulnerability, November 17-18, 2011
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 617.287.7116