Your Children Can Succeed in Math – and Enjoy It
Our customers say . . .
• Now They Get It! "My children used to avoid math at all cost. Now we do it first, and they love it – mainly because now they get it!"
• "I Love Math!" "By the end of the first lesson our daughter declared, 'I love math!' This is the greatest program ever."
• Totally Self Motivated. "My oldest daughter no longer says the word 'hate' in the same sentence with 'math.'
She is totally self motivated to do the math program and usually wants to do it first."
This Is What You'll Get With Systematic Mathematics
(See Modules below.)
1. More Money (Economical!)
• Nonconsumable curriculum – one purchase for all your students
• A DVD program priced like a textbook
2. More Time (Easy!)
• No lesson preparation needed; it's all done for you
• No more 2- to 3-hour assignments; it isn't necessary
3. Less Frustration (Enjoyable!)
• Math taught the way it was before the great dumbing down of the 1960s
• No jumping around; we build concept upon concept
• A student that understands math and isn't just memorizing it
Your Child Can Master 6th, 7th, 8th & 9th Grade Math –
Including Algebra I & II!
(See Elementary Math Curriculum below.)
• FIRST: Systematically build an understanding of our base-ten number
system (much like phonics gives a student ability to decode words).
• THEN: Apply that understanding to solve math problems.
Your Child Can Understand Math –
Not Just Memorize It!
how your child can get good
grades on daily math assignments
and still not understand it!
Make it easy for your child to master math with
Veteran math instructor and author
of Systematic Mathematics,
Paul Ziegler, will teach your
children via DVD modular units
of math instruction listed below.
All modules come with printed material
on CD and instruction on DVDs. These
come in sleeves in a three ring binder.
This allows you to keep notes, the answer
sheets or any other printed material with the
rest of the module in one convenient
Link to individual modules below for complete descriptions.
Grade Level 6
Establishing the Basics
132 Total lessons in set.
Using Rational Numbers
Working with Fractions
Shapes & Sizes
Grade Level 8
98 Total lessons in set.
What's Your Angle? (Geometry)
Integers, Order of Operations
Introduction to Algebra
Grade Level 7
112 Total lessons in set.
Decimals & Percents
Grade Level 9
Advancing in Algebra
104 Total lessons in set.
Math Rescue: "Weapon of Math Instruction"!
The Math Rescue module is a unique crash
course for older students, mid-teens to
adults (even parents!). 54 lessons will:
1. Lay a foundation for
understanding math, enabling the student to
confidentially use math in everyday life.
2. Prepare the student to
continue on into algebra and
pursue higher education.
a complete description and see
Getting Started: Grades K-2 (for Parents)
This module is for parents of K-2nd grade children.
Multiplication Test and Diagnosing
Subtraction are included on the CD.
2 DVDs and 1 CD. Read
FREE: Diagnosing Subtraction
This valuable tool will detect any trouble your
child may have with subtraction.
It is available as Free
pdf downloads and instructions.
Practical Arithmetics: Grades 3-5
Written in 1934 by Strayer & Upton, these two
books teach arithmetic in the same systematic
way that Paul Ziegler teaches grades 6
through Algebra II on video.
First Book - Grades 3 and 4 /
Second Book - Grade 5
Help All Your Children
To Succeed in Math –
and To Enjoy It!
DVD Curriculum from
Remember to Request Your Rebate
for a Complete 1-Year DVD Curriculum for only $99!
E13902 County Rd ZZ, Ontario WI 54651
Toll Free: (866) 532-7648
Our Simple Guarantee If you don't like it, return the module
and we will return the cost of the module, less shipping and handling.