Totally Organized Resources
You are juggling family, work and church/community
obligations and feel there is never enough time nor do
you have the energy to conquer the clutter. I am here to
tell you, you are not alone. I became so focused on
servicing clients that when I arrived home I barely had
energy to cook dinner. After several weeks of the
same routine, I decided it was time to take care of
Janet and regain order in my home and life. I cannot
begin to share with you how energized I feel. I believe
it has opened my life for new opportunities.
As you look at the piles in your home begin to rid your
life of the stuff that is blocking new opportunities from
entering your life.
Have a clutter free month!
Conquering Paper Clutter
The 3rd week in March is Clutter Awareness
Week. There are small things we can do each
and every day to conquer the mounds of paper that
enter our home and life. Below are a few tips I use to
help conquer the paper clutter in my home.
- If you received a bill twice due to a computer error
(it has happened to me) keep only one copy and
shred the other.
- Discarded the manual from the cell phone you no
- Replace the new Privacy Statement from the bank
and toss the older version.
- Open mailed, verify account balance and file
statement in file.
- Discard flyers from events that have past and
coupons that have expired.
Making The Most Of Your Time
It does not take much effort to stay organized, it takes
a commitment and the discipline to strive for a clutter
free home. Below are things you can do that will
require minimal time and energy for you to maintain
- Put clothes and shoes away you decided not to
- Schedule time daily to read magazines you
subscribe to and books you have brought.
- Schedule time regularly to open mail, pay bills and
file documents you need to keep.
- Designate a time to shred documents with
personal information you want to toss.
- When you take something out to use, once you
are done put it back where it belongs.
Our bedrooms need to be a place to rest and be
rejuvenated and not a place where you are
surrounded by clutter. Below are small tasks you can
do to conquer the clutter.
- Go through your jewelry box and decide is it
necessary to keep the watch that has not worked in 5
years and the earring whose match you lost 2 years
- Decide to donate those shoes ( no matter how
cute) to someone who can actually wear them all night
long without feeling like their feet are throbbing in
- Realize that the dress that has been hanging in
your closet for over 7 years should be donated.
- You walked pass the store and saw an item you
had to buy, now it is time to take it out of the bag and
hang it up.
- To eliminate clutter on your nightstands, only place
the 5 following items on it 1) Bible/Book 2) Lamp
3) CD Player/Clock 4) Photo 5) Phone.
Let Us Help You Get Organized!
Are you ready to organize an area of your home? Have
you decided that you need a bigger closet? Let us
help you get organized.
The Totally Organized Team is dedicated to
providing you with expert consultants that will help you
conquer your clutter and design a closet that is
customized to met your needs.
Contact us and discover why our clients leave the
details to us.