|New this month!|
Understanding Biodiversity - collaborative project
- CK-12 Foundation and Encyclopedia of Life are joining forces to produce Understanding Biodiversity - a FlexBook for secondary level students, created by secondary level students. Understanding Biodiversity will consist of species pages describing organisms studied in the life sciences. Secondary level biology students and classes around the world are invited to learn more about how to contribute by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with "[SCIENCE] Understanding Biodiversity proposal" in the subject line. For more general information about this project, visit the Understanding Biodiversity FlexBook.
Titles coming soon to the CK-12 library:
- CK-12 Algebra II w/Trig (the first five chapters)
- CK-12 Middle School Math - Grade 6, Teacher's Edition, Teaching Tips
- CK-12 Middle School Math - Grade 6, Teacher's Edition, Common Errors
- CK-12 Middle School Math - Grade 6, Teacher's Edition, Differentiated Instruction
- CK-12 Physical Science For Middle School
|Points of Interest|
CK-12 partners with SummerQAmp...SummerQAmp is a nationwide initiative to train young Americans for careers in Quality Assurance. The initiative's goal is to help create at least 1,000 QA internships this coming summer. CK-12 is partnering with SummerQAmp to develop and online educational resource that will provide interns with information about the role of QA in the development, a career guide and listings of the QA internships available. Read more about this exciting program.
Calling all pilots...
CK-12 is looking for schools who are already conducting pilot studies with our materials. If you are currently formally exploring CK-12 materials, please complete this survey
to tell us more about your experience.