College Application Summer Bootcamp
Take the stress out of college applications!
Get your college list.
Write your essays.
Fill out applications.
Get on with your life.
Are you a rising high school junior or senior (or the parent of one)? Don't let college applications take over your life! In four jam-packed nights, you will
- get the tools you need to make this process smooth and manageable.
- receive individual guidance to make sure you're applying to the right schools for you.
- understand how to fill out all the forms, get the recommendations and write the essays.
- learn about the financial aid and scholarship process.
- be ready to get it all done early and correctly.
August 1 - 4, 2011*
5:00 - 8:00 pm
$495 per student
($50 discount for SAT/ACT prep students
at The Davidson Center)
Space is limited to 10 students.
Call 704-892-4533 to register!
*Led by Cindy Turner, Director of College Counseling at The Davidson center. Cindy has visited over 150 colleges and has guided hundreds of students through the college application process. She is a graduate of Davidson College and holds a Master's degree in Counseling. She is a National Certified Counselor, a licensed school counselor, and a professional member of the Independent Educational Consultants Association.
The Davidson Center
Workshop: Application Essays
For rising seniors who are ready to take on the challenge of writing their college entrance essay. Students will read and discuss multiple successful essays and will then be guided through the process of writing an essay of their own.
Two Days including individual follow-up session. Choose from:
- Monday, August 8 and Tuesday, August 9
- Tuesday, September 6 and Tuesday, 13
- 5:30 - 7:00 pm both sessions