|Thank you for helping us reach 10,000 subscribers; now tell us what you'd like to see next in Mac's List|
We're getting close to reaching a special milestone here at Mac's List:
10,000 newsletter subscribers! It was just a little more than two years ago that we launched our Tuesday newsletter for less than a thousand people. This tremendous growth wouldn't have happened without you our readers, so thank you! We're especially grateful to those of you who forward Mac's List to family, friends, and colleagues.
As Mac's List has grown we've been able to offer more and more quality job listings with each weekly newsletter, so much so, that things are starting to get a bit crowded!
In fact, some of our readers have asked us: why not publish two newsletters a week, one on Tuesday and another on Friday? Others have told us they'd like Mac's List to add new features, such as blog posts by job-hunting experts, news about Oregon employment trends, and information about professional conferences and educational opportunities.
Before we make any changes, however, we want to hear what you think. Click the link below to take our seven question survey and be entered to win a $50 MasterCard gift card.
*Click here to take the Mac's List survey*
Thanks again for being part of a very special group, now nearly 10,000 strong!
|Jobs (newest to oldest)|
|1) United Way of the Columbia-Willamette (Portland) is hiring a Vice President-Individual Giving. Salary: $80,000-$100,000.
2) United Way of the Columbia-Willamette (Portland) is hiring a Vice President-Community Impact. Salary: $80,000-$100,000.
3) Renewable Northwest Project (Portland) is hiring a Renewable Energy Research and Policy Associate. Salary: $34,000-$42,000.
4) Energy Trust of Oregon, Inc. (Portland) is hiring a Communications Project Manager/Editor. Salary: DOE (Depends on Experience).
5) Citizens for Sensible Law Enforcement (Portland) is hiring a Volunteer Coordinator (half-time). Salary: $12/hour.
6) Catholic Community Services (Portland) is hiring an Operations Assistant. Salary: $14.90/hour.
7) New Gately Academy (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director/Head of School. Salary: $80,000.
8) Winning Mark (Portland) is hiring a Media Production Assistant. Salary: $24,000 - $26,000.
9) Oregon Symphony (Portland) is hiring a Membership Manager. Salary: $38,000 - $43,000.
10) Gannett Co., Inc. (Salem) is hiring a Marketing Director. Salary: DOE.
11) Home Builders Foundation (Lake Oswego) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary: $55,000-$60,000.
12) Nonprofit Association of Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Development and Communications Director. Salary: $50,000-$60,000.
13) Oregon Latino Health Coalition (Portland) is hiring a Health Equity Policy Coordinator. Salary: DOE.
14) Oregon Senate Majority Office (Salem) is hiring a Caucus Director/Chief of Staff. Salary: $6,250 - $7,500/month.
15) Journalism Accelerator (Portland) is hiring a Campaign Content Manager. Salary: $3,300 - $3,800/month.
16) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a Democracy Organizing Fellow. Salary: $14,000 fellowship paid in monthly increments over 7 months.
17) Multnomah County Office of Emergency Management (Portland) is hiring a UASI Regional Planner. Salary: $59,528 - $73,288.
18) Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center (Gresham) is hiring a Membership Manager. Salary: DOE.
19) Oregon Humanities (Portland) is hiring a Communications Coordinator (Part-time). Salary: $28,000-$32,000.
20) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Administrative Associate for Finance and Fund Services. Salary: $35,000 - $40,000.
21) United Way of the Columbia-Willamette (Portland) is hiring a Chief Development Officer. Salary: $100,000-$125,000.
22) Innovative Changes (Portland) is hiring a Spanish speaking Loan Program Coordinator. Salary: $30,000 DOE.
23) Oregon Ballet Theatre (Portland) is hiring a Grant Writer. Salary: $18-$19/hour.
24) Schoolhouse Supplies (Portland) is hiring a Communications Manager. Salary: $42,000-$45,000.
25) African American Health Coalition, Inc. (Portland) is hiring a Program Assistant. Salary: DOE.
26) Willamette University (Salem) is hiring a Senior Graphic Designer. Salary: DOE.
27) National Psoriasis Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Director of Government Relations and Advocacy. Salary: DOE.
28) Albertina Kerr (Portland) is hiring a Director, Community Based Mental Health Services. Salary: $60,000.
29) HBA of Metro Portland (Lake Oswego) is hiring a Communications Coordinator- Part Time. Salary: $17-$19/hour.
30) Free Clinic of Southwest Washington (Vancouver) is hiring a Communications & Development Coordinator. Salary: DOE.
31) Portland Taiko (Portland) is hiring a Performance Coordinator. Salary: DOE.
32) The Oregon Zoo Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Campaign Manager. Salary: $60,000-$75,000 DOE.
33) Oregon Zoo Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Finance Manager. Salary: $55,000-$75,000 DOE.
34) Mid-Columbia Children's Council (Hood River) is hiring a Fiscal Director. Salary: $4,651/month.
35) Northwest Environmental Business Council (Portland) is hiring a Sales and Marketing Position. Salary: $38,000-$45,000.
36) Ovarian Cancer Alliance of Oregon & SW Washington (Portland/SW Washington) is hiring an Executive Director - Part Time. Salary: $1650/month.
37) St. Mary's Academy (Portland) is hiring an Alumnae Relations Associate. Salary: $30,000 - $35,000.
38) Evanta (Portland) is hiring a Content Director. Salary: DOE.
39) Volunteers of America Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Publications & Grants Coordinator. Salary: $34,000 - $39,000.
40) Quango Inc. (Portland) is hiring a Senior Copywriter. Salary: $60,000.
41) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Senior Marketing Manager. Salary: DOE.
42) Solid Ground (Seattle) is hiring a President & CEO. Salary: DOE.
43) Oregon Garden (Silverton) is hiring a Visitor Center Manager. Salary: $11-$13/hour.
|Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
Ultimate SEO Mastery 2-Day Essential Workshop (Ambridge Events Center)
Get your site reviewed and walk away with a customized action-plan to get your website optimized for maximum performance in this 2-day SEO mastery workshop.
Be the Table: Building Credibility as a Communicator
Speaker Adrian Cropley, Principal of Cropley Communications and Chairman of the International Executive Board of IABC will explain how to focus on your ability to influence, to build relationships with stakeholders, and to add strategy value.
Cost: $15.00 (IABC members); $20.00 (non-members)
QR Codes- How to Implement Effectively to Market Your Business (Ambridge Events Center)
In this four hour class, QR code expert Daryl Welch will answer your questions and give you hands-on training.
This Local Search Class will uncover the secrets of getting found and driving traffic to your site from the neighborhoods that you serve on a daily basis.
In this six hour class, Colleen Eight of Search Engine Academy Northwest will walk you through some critical components needed to create a successful Social Media campaign for your business.
WebVisions explores the future of web and mobile design, technology, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of visionary speakers.
|Stats for Week Ending 3/12/2012|
# Total newsletter subscribers 9,958
# New subscribers this week 52
# Job views through newsletter 4,278
Newsletter open rate 45.2%
Twitter followers 1834
New Twitter followers this week 7
Facebook Fans 1455
New Facebook fans this week 18 .................................................................................................
|Get the newsletter|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's other services and projects
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
|Get the newsletter|