Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
|1) Creative Company (McMinnville, OR) is hiring an Account Manager/Writer. Salary is $45,000 - $60,000 depending on skills and experience.
2) Community Food Security Coalition (Portland) is hiring a Finance Manager. Pay rate is $22-$26/hour.
3) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Director of Development. Salary depends on experience.
4) CDAT (Portland) is hiring a Communications Manager. Salary depends on experience.
5) Oregon Environmental Council (Portland) is hiring a Development Associate. Salary depends on experience.
6) Self Enhancement Inc. (Portland) is hiring a Grants Manager. Salary depends on experience.
7) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Product Designer/Rapid Prototype Designer for Special Projects. Salary depends on experience.
8) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Web Application Developer II. Salary depends on experience.
9) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a User Interface Designer. Salary depends on experience.
10) Impact Northwest (Portland) is hiring a Development Director. Salary is $55,000 - $80,000 depending on experience.
11) ROSE Community Development (Portland) is hiring a Resident Assets Coordinator. Salary is $13 - $15 per hour.
12) Confidential (Portland) is hiring a Property Manager. Salary is $40,000-$55,000 depending on experience.
13) EnviroIssues - Portland (Portland) is hiring a Communications Outreach Associate. Salary depends on experience.
14) University of Oregon (Eugene) is hiring an Assistant Director, Government and Community Relations. Salary is $48,000 - $55,000.
15) Clackamas County Behavioral Health Division (Oregon City) is hiring a Health Promotion Coordinator. Salary is $3,822 - $4,853 monthly plus benefits.
16) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Associate Director of Development. Salary depends on experience.
17) Columbia Empire Volleyball Association (Beaverton) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $75,000 to $85,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
18) New Avenues for Youth (Portland) is hiring an Education Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
19) Oregon Partnership (Portland) is hiring a Development Director. Salary depends on experience.
20) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Carbon Advantage Program Manager. Please submit salary requirements.
21) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring an RFP/Grant Writer. Please submit salary requirements.
22) Playworks (Portland) is hiring an AmeriCorps Program Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
23) Hoyt Arboretum Friends (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $60,000 - $75,000 depending on qualifications and years of experience.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ PCC CLIMB Center
1626 SE Water Avenue Portland, OR 97214 (near OMSI)
Explore the challenges and opportunities for career change, encore work and new ventures.
@ The United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
619 SW 11th Ave. Portland, OR 97205
ESA Oregon presents an intensive two day grant writing workshop with Bev Browning, vice-president at eCivis and author of "Grant Writing for Dummies."
@ Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Portland, OR 97232
WebVisions explores the future of web design, technology, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of speakers includes that includes author Douglas Rushkoff.
Cost: Early Bird Rates: $275 General; $225 Association Member; $150 Student
@ The Riverhouse Hotel & Convention Center
3075 N Business 97 Bend, OR 97701
The seventh annual regional conference sponsored by Cascade Chapter of IAP2. This is the Pacific Northwest's premier event for training and professional development in the fast-evolving world of stakeholder engagement and public involvement.
Cost: IAP2 Members $265.00 | Non-members $300.00
@ The Hasson Company
2149 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
The Big Small Brands Community Coaching program provides a focused, flexible, and cost-effective brand coaching experience with the added benefit of a consistent local peer support and networking group.
$125-$205/month for 3-month program
@ Westminster Presbyterian Church
1624 NE Hancock, Portland, OR 97212
This exciting workshop is perfect for people who are curious about how our minds impact our conflicts, and you don't have to have any previous background in science or neuroscience.
Cost: Registration fees vary.
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 5/16/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 7,317
# New subscribers this week 53
# Job views through newsletter 3,109
Newsletter open rate 44.0%
Twitter followers 1121
New Twitter followers this week 16
Facebook Fans 765
New Facebook fans this week 18 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
Engage with the pros at
PI Works 2011
premier public involvement training and networking
June 9 & 10 in Bend, OR
Cascade Chapter of IAP2
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects