Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) Ecotrust (Portland) is hiring a Director of Communications. Salary is $55,000 to $80,000 depending on experience.
2) The Oregon Zoo Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Development Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
3) Oregon Partnership (Portland) is hiring a Development Director. Salary is dependent on Experience.
4) Incight (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $50,000-55,000.
5) Marylhurst University (Marylhurst) is hiring a Corporations, Foundations & Government Relations Manager. Salary is not specified.
6) Sheldon Manufacturing, Inc. (Cornelius, OR) is hiring a Marketing Specialist - Communication. Salary is $35,000 - $45,000.
7) Portlanders for Schools (Portland) is hiring an Organizer (temporary). Salary is $2000-$2500 for one month's work.
8) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Carbon Advantage Program Manager. Submit salary requirements.
9) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a RFP/Grant Writer. Salary is Submit salary requirements.
10) CASA for Children (Portland) is hiring a Development Director. Salary is $50,000-$60,000 depending upon experience, plus generous benefits package.
11) Playworks (Portland) is hiring a AmeriCorps Program Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
12) Saturday Academy (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is + or - $70,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
13) Hoyt Arboretum Friends (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $60,000 - $75,000 depending on qualifications and years of experience.
14) Salem Health (Salem) is hiring a Marketing Business Partner. Salary is $30.05 - $42.95/hr.
15) New Avenues for Youth (Portland) is hiring an Employment Program Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
16) Polity Group LLC (Portland) is hiring a Finance Director. Salary is $26,000 to $36,000 depending on experience.
17) National Psoriasis Foundation (Portland, OR or Washington, D.C) is hiring a Health Policy Manager. Salary depends on experience.
18) Western Rivers Conservancy (Portland) is hiring a Communications Director. Salary is $60,000 - $80,000 plus a generous benefits package.
19) Vancouver USA Regional Tourism Office (Vancouver) is hiring a Marketing & Communications Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
20) Marylhurst University (Marylhurst) is hiring a Chair, Food Policy and Culture program. Salary is not specified.
21) MRG Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $70,000 - $80,000.
22) Pyramid Communications (Portland) is hiring a Project Manager. Salary is $40,000-$50,000.
23) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a PolitiCorps Fellow. Salary is stipend.
24) Institute for Sustainable Solutions, Portland State University (Portland) is hiring a Sustainability Communications Director. Salary is $50,000-$60,000.
25) Albertina Kerr (Portland) is hiring a Grant Writer. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
26) Caldera (Portland) is hiring an Education Director. Salary is $55K starting annual salary (depending on experience), plus full medical, dental and vision benefits.
27) The Oregon School-Based Health Care Network (Portland) is hiring an Operations Coordinator (part-time). Salary is $14-$17/hr (20 hrs/wk).
3) Resource Assistance for Rural Environments
(Various Locations - Rural Oregon) is hiring a Project Coordinator
. Salary is monthly stipend ($1,500).
|Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ Portland Center Stage
128 NW 11th Ave. Portland, OR
@ Hasson Company Annex
2149 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
@ Oregon Zoo
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
Make a difference while enjoying an exciting day of fun, family and fitness at the Oregon Zoo.
Cost: $30 pre registration $35 registration on the day of the event
@ Aspen Hall
Join the Deschutes River Conservancy for a festive evening of great food, spirits and fishing lore from guest presenter, Brian O'Keefe.
Cost: $50 per person (tickets include dinner and 2 drinks, $500 per table.
@ The Governor Hotel
614 SW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
Hear Mac Prichard (Mac's List Publisher) speak!
Cost: Chapter Members: $85; Non Members: $95; Students: $50
@ PCC CLIMB Center
1626 SE Water Avenue Portland, OR 97214 (near OMSI)
Learn how intentional volunteering and targeted community engagement can make a difference for you and others. For details and registration, visit www.lifebydesignnw.org/engage.
@Lee Hecht Harrison
5550 SW Macadam Ave, Suite 230, Portland, OR 97239
GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT: A brand storytelling panel and workshop for small businesses.
Cost: $35 (Early Bird Rate thru 4/30) $30 (BSB Client Early Bird Rate Thru 4/30)
@ PCC CLIMB Center
1626 SE Water Avenue Portland, OR 97214 (near OMSI)
Explore the challenges and opportunities for career change, encore work and new ventures.
@ The United Way of the Columbia-Willamette
619 SW 11th Ave. Portland, OR 97205
ESA Oregon presents an intensive two day grant writing workshop with Bev Browning, vice-president at eCivis and author of "Grant Writing for Dummies."
@ Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Portland, OR 97232
WebVisions explores the future of web design, technology, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of speakers includes that includes author Douglas Rushkoff.
Cost: Early Bird Rates: $275 General; $225 Association Member; $150 Student
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 4/25/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 7,159
# New subscribers this week 60
# Job views through newsletter 3,110
Newsletter open rate 44.9%
Twitter followers 1074
New Twitter followers this week 14
Facebook Fans 733
New Facebook fans this week 9 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects