Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) New Avenues for Youth (Portland) is hiring an Employment Program Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
2) Polity Group LLC (Portland) is hiring a Finance Director. Salary is $26,000 to $36,000 depending on experience.
3) National Psoriasis Foundation (Portland, OR or Washington, D.C.) is hiring a Health Policy Manager. Salary depends on Experience.
4) Western Rivers Conservancy (Portland) is hiring a Communications Director. Salary is $60,000 - $80,000 plus a generous benefits package.
5) Vancouver USA Regional Tourism Office (Vancouver) is hiring a Marketing & Communications Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
6) Marylhurst University (Marylhurst) is hiring a Chair, Food Policy and Culture program. Salary is not specified.
7) MRG Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $70,000 - $80,000.
8) Portland Japanese Garden (Portland) is hiring a Marketing and Communications Coordinator (part-time). This is a part-time position at 20 hours per week. Starting wage is $17.50-$21.50 per hour.
9) Pyramid Communications (Portland) is hiring a Project Manager. Salary is $40,000-$50,000.
10) The Oregon Zoo Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Events Manager. Salary depends on experience.
11) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a PolitiCorps Fellow. Salary is a stipend.
12) Institute for Sustainable Solutions, Portland State University (Portland) is hiring a Sustainability Communications Director. Salary is $50,000- $60,000.
13) Albertina Kerr (Portland) is hiring a Grant Writer. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
14) Caldera (Portland) is hiring an Education Director. Salary is $55K starting annual salary (depending on experience), plus full medical, dental and vision benefits.
15) The Oregon School-Based Health Care Network (Portland) is hiring an Operations Coordinator (part-time). Salary is $14-$17/hr (20 hrs/wk).
16) North Fork John Day Watershed Council (Long Creek) is hiring anExecutive Director. Salary is $39,000-$44,000.
17) Salem Health (Salem, Oregon) is hiring a Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager. Salary is commensurate with experience.
18) Hacienda CDC (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $80,000 to $90,000 depending on experience, plus benefits.
19) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Product Designer/Rapid Prototype Designer for Special Projects. Salary is commensurate with experience..
20) Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (Portland) is hiring a Development Officer. Starting salary range is $70,000 to $85,000. OCOM offers a generous benefits package.
21) Grace Center for Adult Day Services (Corvallis, OR) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary Range: $40,000- $45,000.
22) Metro (Portland) is hiring a Parks and Property Stewardship Program Director. Salary is $102,294 - $148,323 annually.
23) Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $55,000 - 65,000 annually, depending on experience. Currently without benefits.
24) Grantmakers for Education (Portland) is hiring a Director of Finance & Operations. GFE offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
25) Central City Concern (Portland) is hiring a Development Officer. Salary is dependent on experience.
26) Oregon Environmental Council (Portland) is hiring a Communications Director. Salary depends on experience.
27) Jordan Schrader Ramis PC (Lake Oswego) is hiring a Marketing Manager. Salary is $50k-$60k.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ Portland Community College
SE Center SE 82nd and Division, Portland, OR
@ Oregon Convention Center Exhibit Hall E
777 NE Martin Luther King, Jr. Boulevard Portland, OR 97232
Cost: Expo: $10 for adults; free 12 and under; $39-495 for the conference
@ Portland Center Stage
128 NW 11th Ave. Portland, OR
@ Hasson Company Annex
2149 NE Broadway Portland, OR 97232
@ Oregon Zoo
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
Make a difference while enjoying an exciting day of fun, family and fitness at the Oregon Zoo.
Cost: $30 pre registration $35 registration on the day of the event
@ The Governor Hotel
614 SW 11th Avenue, Portland, OR 97205
Hear Mac Prichard (Mac's List Publisher) speak!
Cost: Chapter Members: $85; Non Members: $95; Students: $50
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT: A brand storytelling panel and workshop for small businesses.
@ Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Portland, OR 97232
WebVisions explores the future of web design, technology, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of speakers includes that includes author Douglas Rushkoff.
Cost: Early Bird Rates: $275 General; $225 Association Member; $150 Student
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 4/11/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 7,038
# New subscribers this week 60
# Job views through newsletter 3,110
Newsletter open rate 45.6%
Twitter followers 1053
New Twitter followers this week 27
Facebook Fans 713
New Facebook fans this week 12 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
University of Oregon
Professional Master's in Strategic Communication
Now accepting applications for
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects