Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) Muddy Boot Organic Festival (Portland) is hiring a Festival Director. Salary is $13-$16 per hour, part-time.
2) North Fork John Day Watershed Council (Long Creek) is hiring anExecutive Director. Salary is $39K-$44K.
3) Salem Health (Salem, Oregon) is hiring a Digital Strategy and Marketing Manager. Salary is commensurate with experience.
4) United Way of the Columbia-Willamette (Portland) is hiring a Data Base Administrator. Salary is $60K - $65K.
5) Hacienda CDC (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $80K - $90K depending on experience, plus benefits.
6) Alliance of Portland Neighborhood Business Associations (APNBA) (Portland) is hiring a Marketing Manager. Salary is $25,000-$28,500/year plus benefits (30 hours/week).
7) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Product Designer/Rapid Prototype Designer for Special Projects. Salary is commensurate with experience..
8) Oregon Humanities (Portland) is hiring a Program Coordinator. Salary depends on experience.
9) Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (Portland) is hiring a Development Officer. Starting salary range is $70,000 to $85,000. OCOM offers a generous benefits package.
10) Grace Center for Adult Day Services (Corvallis, OR) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary Range: $40,000- $45,000.
11) Metro (Portland) is hiring a Parks and Property Stewardship Program Director. Salary is $102,294 - $148,323 annually.
12) The Nonprofit Association of Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Consultant/Rural Program Manager. The salary range for this position is $55,000 to $65,000 full-time equivalent (The .75 FTE range is $41,250 to $48,750).
13) Hemophilia Foundation of Oregon (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is $55,000 - 65,000 annually, depending on experience. Currently without benefits.
14) Nonprofit Association of Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Training Program Coordinator. Salary is $24,960 to $31,200.
15) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Development Associate. Beginning salary range: $37K - $41K.
16) The Oregon Zoo Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Membership and Annual Giving Manager. Salary depends on experience.
17) Grantmakers for Education (Portland) is hiring a Director of Finance & Operations. GFE offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
18) Central City Concern (Portland) is hiring a Development Officer. Salary is dependent on experience.
19) Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance (Portland) is hiring a Marketing Manager, Commercial. Salary depends on experience.
20) Oregon Environmental Council (Portland) is hiring a Communications Director. Salary depends on experience.
21) Jordan Schrader Ramis PC (Lake Oswego) is hiring a Marketing Manager. Salary is $50K-$60K.
22) Maxwell PR (Portland) is hiring an Account Director. Salary is based upon experience.
23) Maxwell PR (Portland) is hiring an Account Supervisor. Salary is based upon experience.
24) Zimmerman Community Center (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary and benefits negotiable, depending upon experience.
25) National MS Society, Oregon Chapter (Portland) is hiring an Event Specialist - Mud Run MS Portland. This is a contract position with an estimated 20 hrs per week. Compensation is dependant on experience.
26) City of Portland Mayor's Office (Portland) is hiring an Economic Development Director. Salary is commensurate with experience (up to $70,000 annually).
27) Food Alliance (Portland) is hiring a Director of Development and Communications. Salary is $50,000.
28) Africa Bridge (Marylhurst) is hiring a Director of Development and Marketing. Salary is $48,000-52,000.
29) The Bus Project (Based in Portland, working statewide) is hiring a Organizer. Salary is $1600/mo.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ Portland State University, Rec Center - Auditorium 1
1800 SW 6th Ave. Portland, OR 97201
Cost: $10 Students; $15 Association Members; $25 General Admission
@ PCC CLIMB Center
1626 SE Water Avenue, Portland (near OMSI)
Discover your talents. Design your vision. Engage your next steps.
@ Oregon Zoo
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
Make a difference while enjoying an exciting day of fun, family and fitness at the Oregon Zoo.
Cost: $30 pre registration $35 registration on the day of the event
@ Oregon Convention Center
777 NE Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd Portland, OR 97232
WebVisions explores the future of web design, technology, user experience and business strategy with an all-star lineup of speakers includes that includes author Douglas Rushkoff.
Cost: Early Bird Rates: $275 General; $225 Association Member; $150 Student
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 3/28/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 6,924
# New subscribers this week 49
# Job views through newsletter 2,745
Newsletter open rate 41.0%
Twitter followers 1013
New Twitter followers this week 10
Facebook Fans 687
New Facebook fans this week 17 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
University of Oregon
Professional Master's in Strategic Communication
Now accepting applications for
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects