Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) Oregon Environmental Council (Portland) is hiring a Communications Director. Salary depends on experience.
2) Jordan Schrader Ramis PC (Lake Oswego) is hiring a Marketing Manager. Salary is $50k-$60k.
3) NAMI Multnomah (Portland) is hiring a Program Manager. Salary is $4,200/month with health benefits.
4) Children First for Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Communications Manager. Salary is $35,000-45,000.
5) Maxwell PR (Portland) is hiring an Account Director. Salary is based Upon Experience.
6) Maxwell PR (Portland) is hiring an Account Supervisor. Salary is based on experience.
7) Zimmerman Community Center (Pearl District) is hiring a Executive Director. Salary and benefits negotiable, depending upon experience.
8) National MS Society, Oregon Chapter (Portland) is hiring an Event Specialist - Mud Run MS Portland. Salary is This is a contract position with an estimated 20 hrs per week. Compensation is dependant on experience..
9) Portlanders for Schools (Portland) is hiring a Organizer. Salary is $2250 per month depending on experience..
10) Oregon Zoo (Portland) is hiring a Media and Public Relations Officer. Salary is $57,952 - $77,586 annually.
11) City of Portland Mayor's Office (Portland) is hiring an Economic Development Director. Salary is commensurate with experience (up to $70,000 annually).
12) Food Alliance (Portland) is hiring a Director of Development and Communications. Salary is $50,000.
13) Africa Bridge (Marylhurst) is hiring a Director of Development and Marketing. Salary is $48,000-52,000.
14) The Bus Project (Based in Portland, working statewide) is hiring an Organizer. Salary is $1600/month.
15) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring a Director, Diversity & Transit Equity. Salary is $79,139.00 - $98,923.00 annually.
16) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Licensee Director. Submit salary requirements.
17) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring an Energy Performance Score (EPS) Program Specialist. Submit salary requirements.
18) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Multifamily Project Specialist. Submit salary requirements.
19) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring an Accounting Manager. Salary is $72,776 - $109,165 annually.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ Powell's City of Books
1005 W Burnside Portland, OR 97209
@ Old Wives Tales restaurant
1300 East Burnside Street Portland OR 97214
@ World Trade Center Plaza
25 SW Salmon St. Portland, 97204
Portlanders inspired to do something about the water crisis are invited to participate in the third annual Walk for Water.
@ Oregon Dept. of Transportation, Region 1
123 NW Flanders, Portland, 97209
Mac Prichard will offer tips about informational interviewing, networking, and niche job boards for both job-seekers and employers.
Cost: $15; $5 w/ student ID
@ Oregon Zoo
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
Make a difference while enjoying an exciting day of fun, family and fitness at the Oregon Zoo.
Cost: $30 pre registration $35 registration on the day of the event
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 3/14/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 6,826
# New subscribers this week 71
# Job views through newsletter 3,001
Newsletter open rate 45.6%
Twitter followers 988
New Twitter followers this week 14
Facebook Fans 656
New Facebook fans this week 11 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
University of Oregon
Professional Master's in Strategic Communication
Now accepting applications for
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects