Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) National MS Society, Oregon Chapter (Portland) is hiring an Event Specialist - Mud Run MS Portland. This is a contract position with an estimated 20 hrs. per week. Compensation is dependant on experience.
2) Compassion & Choices (Portland) is hiring a Communications Specialist. Salary is commensurate with experience.
3) Portlanders for Schools (Portland) is hiring an Organizer. Salary is $2250 per month depending on experience.
4) Oregon Zoo (Portland) is hiring a Media and Public Relations Officer. Salary is $57,952 - $77,586 annually.
5) City of Portland Mayor's Office (Portland) is hiring an Economic Development Director. Salary is commensurate with experience (up to $70,000 annually).
6) Food Alliance (Portland) is hiring a Director of Development and Communications. Salary is $50,000.
7) Africa Bridge (Marylhurst) is hiring a Director of Development and Marketing. Salary is $48,000-52,000.
8) The Bus Project (Based in Portland, working statewide) is hiring an Organizer. Salary is $1600/mo.
9) Incight (Portland) is hiring a Programs Director. Salary is $30-35k depending on experience.
10) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring a Director, Diversity & Transit Equity. Salary is $79,139.00 - $98,923.00 Annually.
11) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Licensee Director. Please submit salary requirements.
12) Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East (Portland) is hiring a Director of Housing Development. Salary is low-to-mid $50K, depending on experience, plus benefits.
13) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring an Energy Performance Score (EPS) Program Specialist. Please submit salary requirements.
14) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring a Multifamily Project Specialist. Please submit salary requirements.
15) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring an Accounting Manager. Salary is $72,776 - $109,165 annually.
16) The Community Foundation for Southwest Washington (Vancouver, WA) is hiring a Marketing & Communications Specialist. The annual salary is $40,000.
17) Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (Portland) is hiring a Director of Individual Giving. Salary is $53,625-$68,372 a year.
18) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a PolitiCorps Fellow. Salary is stipend.
19) Twisp Public Development Authority (Twisp, WA) is hiring a Director of Partnership and Administration. Salary is 30,000-50,000 .
20) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Assistant Director of Stewardship. Salary depends on experience.
21) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant. Salary depends on experience.
22) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring a President and CEO. Salary and benefits are competitive for requirements of the position.
23) Open Arms International (Portland) is hiring a Director of Marketing & Communications. Competitive Total Rewards Package offered.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ West End Theater
1220 SW Taylor St. Portland, 97205
6 - 9 p.m.
@ Mercy Corps Action Center
28 SW 1st Avenue, Portland, OR 97204
Cost: General Admission: $15, Students: $5 with student I.D.
@ World Trade Center Plaza
25 SW Salmon St. Portland, 97204
Portlanders inspired to do something about the water crisis are invited to participate in the third annual Walk for Water.
@ Oregon Dept. of Transportation, Region 1
123 NW Flanders, Portland, 97209
Mac Prichard will offer tips about informational interviewing, networking, and niche job boards for both job-seekers and employers.
Cost: $15; $5 w/ student ID
@ Oregon Zoo
4001 SW Canyon Rd Portland, OR 97221
Make a difference while enjoying an exciting day of fun, family and fitness at the Oregon Zoo.
Cost: $30 pre registration $35 registration on the day of the event
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 3/7/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 6,755
# New subscribers this week 62
# Job views through newsletter 2,923
Newsletter open rate 44.7%
Twitter followers 974
New Twitter followers this week 6
Facebook Fans 645
New Facebook fans this week 9 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
The Guild Public House:
A neighborhood pub for all of Portland.
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects