Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
| 1) The Bus Project (Based in Portland, working statewide) is hiring a temporary Organizer. Salary is $1600/month.
2) Eugene Water & Electric Board (Eugene) is hiring a Graphic Designer. Salary is $21.98 - $26.38 Hourly.
3) Incight (Portland) is hiring a Programs Director. Salary is $30-35k depending on experience.
4) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring a Director, Diversity & Transit Equity. Salary is $79,139.00 - $98,923.00 Annually.
5) Habitat for Humanity Portland/Metro East is hiring a Director of Housing Development. Salary is low-to-mid $50K, depending on experience, plus benefits.
6) Earth Advantage Institute (Portland) is hiring an Energy Performance Score (EPS) Program Specialist. Please submit salary requirements.
7) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring an Accounting Manager. Salary is $72,776 - $109,165 annually.
8) Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District (Beaverton) is hiring anAdministrative Assistant - Volunteer Services. Pay range is $13.06 - $17.20 per hour.
9) The Community Foundation for Southwest Washington (Vancouver) is hiring a Marketing & Communications Specialist. Annual salary is $40,000. Benefits include a retirement plan and fully-paid family medical and dental insurance.
10) Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (Portland) is hiring a Director of Individual Giving. Salary is $53,625-$68,372 a year.
11) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a PolitiCorps Fellow. Salary is a stipend.
12) Twisp Public Development Authority (Twisp, WA) is hiring a Director of Partnership and Administration. Salary is 30,000-50,000.
13) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Assistant Director of Stewardship. Salary depends on experience.
14) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant. Salary depends on experience.
15) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring a President and CEO. Salary and benefits are competitive for requirements of the position.
16) Portland Parks Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Competitive salary and benefits offered.
17) Open Arms International (Portland) is hiring a Director of Marketing & Communications. Competitive Total Rewards Package offered.
18) Portland Japanese Garden (Portland) is hiring a Graphic Designer. Salary is $17.45 per hour, plus benefits.
19) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Lead Researcher (Research Associate III). Salary commensurate with experience.
20) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Web Application Developer II. Salary commensurate with experience.
21) Educational Service District 112 (Vancouver, WA) is hiring a Grant Writer RFQ. Salary depends on experience.
22) Special Olympics Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Manager of Marketing and Communications. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ West End Theater
1220 SW Taylor St. Portland, 97205
6 - 9 p.m.
@ Business Valuation Resources
1000 SW Broadway (between Salmon + Main) 9th Floor. PDX, 97205
11:30-2:00: Branding and Social Media Essentials
3:00-5:00: Get Your Story Straight: Brand Storytelling Panel
*Workshop Space is Limited.
@ World Trade Center Plaza
25 SW Salmon St. Portland, 97204
Portlanders inspired to do something about the water crisis are invited to participate in the third annual Walk for Water.
@ Oregon Dept. of Transportation, Region 1
123 NW Flanders, Portland, 97209
Mac Prichard will offer tips about informational interviewing, networking, and niche job boards for both job-seekers and employers.
Cost: $15; $5 w/ student ID
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 2/28/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 6,693
# New subscribers this week 53
# Job views through newsletter 2,917
Newsletter open rate 44.9%
Twitter followers 968
New Twitter followers this week 7
Facebook Fans 636
New Facebook fans this week 10 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
The Guild Public House:
A neighborhood pub for all of Portland.
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects