Mac's List newsletter offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other exciting fields in the Portland metro area and Oregon at large.
|Feb. 10 open house pics and new video spot|
Thanks to all who came out to our open house office party and made it such a success! It was great to meet so many of our readers, clients and fans.
|1) Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation District (Beaverton) is hiring an Administrative Assistant - Volunteer Services. Pay range is $13.06 - $17.20 per hour.
2) Chalkboard Project (Portland) is hiring a Communications Assistant (part time). Salary is $9-$11/hr.
3) The Community Foundation for Southwest Washington (Vancouver) is hiring a Marketing & Communications Specialist. Annual salary is $40,000. Benefits include a retirement plan and fully-paid family medical and dental insurance.
4) Oregon Rail Heritage Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Community Campaign Consultant. Contract amount: $20,000.
5) Oregon Bus Project (Portland) is hiring a PolitiCorps Fellow. Salary is a stipend.
6) Twisp Public Development Authority (Twisp, WA) is hiring a Director of Partnership and Administration. Salary is $30,000-$50,000.
7) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Assistant Director of Stewardship. Salary is depends on experience.
8) Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce (Vancouver, WA) is hiring a Communications Manager. Salary is $32K.
9) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Office Manager/ Administrative Assistant. Salary depends on experience.
10) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring a President and CEO. Salary and benefits are competitive for requirements of the position.
11) Oregon Opportunity Network (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is commensurate with experience.
12) Portland Parks Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Competitive salary and benefits.
13) Open Arms International (Portland) is hiring a Director of Marketing & Communications. Competitive Total Rewards Package offered.
14) The Oregon Community Foundation (Portland) is hiring a Technology Services Associate. Beginning salary range: $51K - $56K.
15) TriMet (Tri-County Metropolitan Transportation District of Oregon) (Portland) is hiring a Communications Specialist. Salary is $20.83 - $31.24 Hourly; $3,610.00 - $5,415.33 Monthly.
16) Portland Japanese Garden (Portland) is hiring a Graphic Designer. Salary is $17.45 per hour, plus benefits.
17) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Lead Researcher (Research Associate III). Salary commensurate with experience.
18) Educational Policy Improvement Center (Eugene) is hiring a Web Application Developer II. Salary commensurate with experience.
19) Educational Service District 112 (Vancouver, WA) is hiring a Grant Writer RFQ. Salary depends on experience.
20) Catlin Gabel School (Portland) is hiring a Director of Human Resources. Salary depends on experience.
21) Oregon Wild (Portland) is hiring a Development Coordinator. Salary is $32,000 - $40,000.
22) Chamber Music Northwest (Portland) is hiring a Development Associate. Competitive salary, depending on credentials and experience.
23) Special Olympics Oregon (Portland) is hiring a Manager of Marketing and Communications. Salary is commensurate with experience.
24) OHSU Foundation (Portland) is hiring an Associate Director of Research / Prospect Manager. Salary depends on experience.
25) Northwest Housing Alternatives (Milwaukie, OR) is hiring a Resource Development Manager. include salary requirements with application materials.
26) Oregon Microenterprise Network (OMEN) (Portland) is hiring anAssistant Director. Salary is Competitive salary and compensation package including health benefits (medical, dental, vision) and 401k .
27) Portland Japanese Garden (Portland, Oregon) is hiring a Foundation and Corporate Relations Manager. Salary is commensurate with experience, up to $55K, plus benefits.
28) Oregon College of Oriental Medicine (Portland) is hiring a Grant Writer. Salary is $20 to $30/hour, depending on experience.
29) Elevate Oregon (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is commensurate with Elevate's size and candidate's experience.
30) Oregon Social Learning Center (Eugene, Oregon) is hiring a Chief Operations Officer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
31) Oregon Partnership (Portland, Oregon) is hiring a Chief Development Officer. Salary is commensurate with experience.
32) Q Center (Portland) is hiring an Executive Director. Salary is Low-Mid $50K.
Want to share news about a volunteer opportunity on Mac's List? A listing costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your volunteer job.
@ Business Valuation Resources
1000 SW Broadway (between Salmon + Main) 9th Floor. PDX, 97205
11:30-2:00: Branding and Social Media Essentials
3:00-5:00: Get Your Story Straight: Brand Storytelling Panel
*Workshop Space is Limited.
Want to share news about a fundraiser, public meeting, or event sponsored by your organization or agency? An event announcement on Mac's List costs only $25 for 30 days and goes to the more than 6,000 readers of our newsletter. Click here to post your event.
|More Job Resources...|
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 2/14/2011|
# Total newsletter subscribers 6,572
# New subscribers this week 54
# Job views through newsletter 2,958
Newsletter open rate 46.3%
Twitter followers 953
New Twitter followers this week 12
Facebook Fans 611
New Facebook fans this week 14 .................................................................................................
| Mac Prichard|
| Lori Howell|
| Stephen Hammill|
|Mac's List is brought |
to you this week by:
The Guild Public House:
A neighborhood pub for all of Portland.
Suite 702Portland, OR 97204
works with philanthropies,
non-profits and public agencies across the country.
- Current version of Mac's List
- Forms for submitting jobs and events
- Information about our company's services and projects