Mac's List, edited by Lori Howell, offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and job-hunting resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other fields in Oregon non-profits, public agencies and politics.
It is published by Prichard Communications every Tuesday afternoon and distributed to nearly 6,000 well-educated, experienced and wired readers who work across all economic sectors. Read more about them in our survey results at Mac's List online.
Don't want to wait until Tuesday to see the latest job listings? Follow Mac's List on Twitter and Facebook where social media editor, Jennie Day-Burget, posts job openings and job search tips.
Check out Mac's List online to subscribe, unsubscribe or update your contact info.
While the newsletter will always be a free service to subscribers, we began charging employers to post jobs on the list. A fee schedule for these, along with fees for volunteer, internship and event postings, can be found on Mac's List online.
1) Oregon Museum of Science and Industry is hiring a director of corporate giving. Annual salary is
$53,625 - $68,372. Position is open until filled.
2) Upstream Public Media is hiring a Media Advocacy Director in Portland. Hourly salary is $18-$24. Apply by November 22.
3) OrFIRST is hiring an Executive Director in Portland. Annual salary is $50,000. Position closes November 20.
4) The Oregon Zoo Foundation is hiring a Finance Assistant in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position closes November 30.
5) Portland Opera
is hiring a Public Relations/Marketing Assistant
in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Apply by November 30.
6) Oregon Dairy Products Commission
is hiring for two positions:
7) Oregon Humanities is hiring a half-time development coordinator. Annual salary is $17,680. Apply by November 22.
8) Oregon State Bar
is hiring a public affairs assistant
in Tigard. Hourly salary is $17.74 per hour plus benefits and PERS.
9) Renewable Northwest Project
is hiring a renewable energy policy advocate
in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
10) National MS Society
, Oregon Chapter, is hiring a Bike MS coordinator
in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.11) Climate Solutions
is hiring a regional Biocarbon initiative coordinator
in Portland. Annual salary starts at $50,000. Position closes November 19.
12) Reclaiming Futures at Portland State University is hiring a National Executive Director in Portland. Annual salary is $105,000-$120,000. Position is open until filled.
13) Oregon Nurses Association
is hiring a Program Assistant
. Annual salary is $31,000-$34,000. Position closes November 24.
14) Gresham Area Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center
is hiring a Chief executive officer
in Gresham. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
15) Salmon Drift Creek Watershed Council
is hiring a executive director
in Lincoln City. Annual salary is $40,000-50,000. Position closes November 19.
16) Our United Villages
is hiring a communications coordinator
in Portland. Position is open until filled.
17) LifeWorks NW
is hiring a development director
in Portland. Position is open until filled.
18) Renewable Funding
is hiring a website contract project manager
|1) Join Comeback Mama for the Discovery Series WorkshopsEach class is 1 hour. Tuesday, November 16th 10am - Act As If Tuesday, November 30th 10am - Discover You Tuesday, December 7th 10am - Connect Yourself Tuesday, December 14th 10am - Visualize Triumph
333 South State Street, Suite V-428 Lake Oswego, OR 97034To learn more or to sign up for the Discovery Workshop Series, visit www.comebackmama.com or call 503.929.4161
2) Volunteers, Entertainers, Donations: Free Annual Thanksgiving Day DinnerNovember 25 12-4pm
Celebration Tabernacle 8131 N Denver (& Kilpatrick St)Portland
FREE Vegan and vegetarian options. Music and storytelling. Volunteers and donations welcome.
|More Job Resources... |
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 11/15/2010|
# Total Subscribers 5,964
# New Subscribers 53
# Job Views 2,502
Open Rate 43%
Twitter Followers 816
Facebook Fans 416
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205
Portland, Oregon 97204
o. (503) 517-2773
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205 Portland, OR 97204
Visit Prichard Communications on the Web
Please take a moment to visit us on the Web. You'll find: