, edited by Lori Howell
, offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and job-hunting resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other fields in Oregon non-profits, public agencies and politics.
It is published by Prichard Communications
every Tuesday afternoon by 3 p.m. PDT and distributed to more than 5,000 subscribers.
Mac's List is free. Just click here
to subscribe, update your contact info or stop receiving Mac's List altogether.
Don't want to wait until Tuesday to see the latest job listings? Follow Mac's List on Twitter
where we post job openings as they arrive at our office.
Got a relevant job you want to share? Please submit
your announcement online. There is no charge for this service. We cannot forward PDFs or other files, so be sure to include a URL any material relevant to your posting.
1) Oregon Humanities is hiring a half-time communications assistant in Portland. Annual salary is $18,840. Position closes September 30.
2) Western States Center is hiring for two positions in Portland. Both positions offer an annual salary of $30,000-34,000. Apply by September 27.
3) Cascade AIDS Project is hiring a special events coordinator in Portland. Annual salary is $30,374 - $37,526 at .8 FTE. Position is open until filled.
4) Educational Opportunities for Childlren and Families is hiring a budget analyst in Vancouver. Annual salary is $42,000. Position is open until filled.
5) YOLO Colorhouse is hiring a vice president of sales in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
6) Future PAC, Oregon House Democrats, is hiring a democratic neighborhood canvasser in Portland. Hourly salary is $10. Apply by October 20. Call Justin at 503-239-8626 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Loaves & Fishes Centers is hiring a sales & account manager in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
8) Earth Advantage Institute is hiring a residential technical specialist in Portland. Apply by September 30 by email to email@example.com
Subject line should read: "Technical Specialist - Last name, First name"
9) Pittock Mansion Society is hiring a visitor services representative in Portland. Apply by October 5.
10) Debra Seifert Communications is hiring an account coordinator. Monthly salary is $1500. Apply by September 27. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
11) Travel Portland
is hiring a marketing assistant
. Apply by September 30.
12) Educational Policy Improvement Center
(EPIC) is hiring for two positions in Eugene or Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Positions are open until filled.13) City of Beaverton is hiring a public information manager. Monthly salary is $5,510 - $7,384. Position is open until filled.
14) Ocean Conservancy is hiring a director of strategic communications and marketing in Washington DC. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
15) Regence is hiring an internal communications Web content specialist in Portland and Seattle. Search job #18404. Apply by October 13.
16) EnviroMedia Social Marketing, Inc. is hiring an account supervisor in Portland. Annual salary is commensurate with experience. No phone calls please.
17) Bonneville Environmental Foundation is hiring a brand manager in Portland. Apply by September 24.
18) Oregon League of Conservation Voters is hiring a paid canvass director in Portland.
19) The Neighborhood Economic Development Council (NEDCO)
is hiring an office manager in Springfield.
Annual salary is $27,000 - $35,000.
20) Oregon Zoo is hiring a marketing/communications manager in Portland. Annual salary is $85,577 - $121,556. Apply by September 16.
21) PeaceHealth Oregon Region is hiring a communications specialist in Eugene. Hourly salary is $22.43 - $31.40. Position is open until filled.
22) Oregon Center for Public Policy is hiring a policy analyst in Silverton. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
23) Oregon Health Care Quality Corporation is hiring a director of communications & grants management in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position closes September 22.
24) Planned Parenthood Advocates of Oregon is hiring
a field organizer
in Eugene, Medford and Portland. Hourly salary is $15. Position closes September 30.
25) Oregon College of Oriental Medicine is hiring a development officer
in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
is hiring a team lead
. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
27) Portland Public Schools is hiring a security services-emergency response coordinator.
Annual salary is $50,592 - $62,745. Position is open until filled.
|Internships and Volunteer Jobs|
20) The Bus Project
is hiring a youth vote outreach intern in Portland. Position is unpaid. Send cover letter, resume and references to Vote Program Director Lynn Paige Moracco at email@example.com
|Announcements and Events|
|More Job Resources... |
Whether you need an internship or need an intern, InternMatch
should be on your radar.
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 9/20/2010|
# Total Subscribers 5,480# New Subscribers 136
# Job Views 2,779
Open Rate 52%
Twitter Followers 655
Facebook Fans 228
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205
Portland, Oregon 97204
o. (503) 517-2773
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205 Portland, OR 97204
Visit Prichard Communications on the Web
Please take a moment to visit us on the Web. You'll find: