|Have You Taken Our Five-Minute Survey?|
|We need your help to learn how to become more self-sustaining. Please take five minutes to complete this survey. To show our appreciation, you will have the opportunity to win one of three $25 American Express gift cards. |
Many thanks to the 1,114 of you that have completed the survey so far!
We promise to share the results after the survey closes on August 11.
, edited by Lori Howell
and Kelley Hungerford
, offers weekly updates on job openings, networking events and job-hunting resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other fields in Oregon non-profits, public agencies and politics.
It is published by Prichard Communications
every Tuesday afternoon by 3 p.m. PDT and distributed to 4,500 subscribers.
Mac's List is free. Just click here
to subscribe, update your contact info or stop receiving Mac's List altogether.
Don't want to wait until Tuesday to see the latest job listings? Follow Mac's List on Twitter
where we post job openings as they arrive at our office.
Got a relevant job you want to share? Please submit
your announcement online. There is no charge for this service. We cannot forward PDFs or other files, so be sure to include a URL any material relevant to your posting.
|We would like to welcome Kelley Hungerford to the Prichard Communications team. Kelley, a senior at Linfield College, is interning as associate editor of Mac's List for the summer. She will help write and edit Mac's List each week and support a project this summer to make it easier to post jobs, and, thus, we hope increase the number of listings. Kelley can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Family Engagement/School Choice Coordinator. Annual salary is $50,592-$62,745. Position closes August 17.
- Instructional Data Management Systems Functional Lead. Annual salary is $59,490-$73,077. Position closes August 13.
- Grants Accountant II. Annual salary is $41,030-$51,973. Position closes August 17.
- General Ledger Accountant II. Annual salary is $41,030-51,973. Position closes August 17.
- Senior payroll specialist. Annual salary is $41,030-$51,973. Position is open until filled.
- Human resources regional director. Annual salary is $79,771-$96,125. Position is open until filled.
6) YOLO Colorhouse
is hiring for two positions in Portland. Salary for both positions is commensurate with experience. Both positions close when filled:
is hiring a temporary, part-time news reporter
in Portland. Annual salary is $24,960. Position closes August 20.
12) The Bus Project
is hiring an organizer
in Eugene. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
13) Lane PR is hiring an account executive in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
16) Leadership Clark County is hiring an executive director in Vancouver, Wash. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position closes August 30.
17) Friends of Voter-Owned Elections is hiring a finance director in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position closes August 31. Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
18) Grassroots Campaigns Inc. is hiring a field manager in Portland. Weekly salary is $335-$535. Call Skyler at 503-282-9500.
19) Childswork Learning Center is hiring an executive director in Portland. Annual salary is $52,000-$70,000. Position closes August 20.
29) Defend Oregon is seeking part-time canvassers in Portland to register people to vote. Hourly salary starts at $9, with weekly opportunities for raises and bonuses. Position closes September 12.
33) Kaiser Permanente is seeking a product manager focusing on self funding/ASO product lines (search for job number 028887) in Portland. Annual salary is $72,880-$98,342. Position is open until filled.
42) nConnect is hiring an executive director in Vancouver, Wash. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
|Internships and Volunteer Jobs|
3) Oregon League of Conservation Voters is hiring an online communications intern. Position is unpaid and begins September 8.
4) Western Rivers Conservancy is hiring a communications and administration intern in Portland. Compensation is $20,000-$24,000. Position closes August 20.
9) The Bus Project
is hiring a youth vote outreach intern in Portland. Position is unpaid. Send cover letter, resume and references to Vote Program Director Lynn Paige Moracco at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Announcements and Events|
August 22, 2010
8:30 a.m. (5K)
11:30 a.m. (1K)
|More Job Resources... |
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 8/10/2010|
# Total Subscribers 4,981# New Subscribers 89
# Job Views 2086
Open Rate 43%
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205
Portland, Oregon 97204
o. (503) 517-2773
| Lori Howell|
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205 Portland, OR 97204
Visit Prichard Communications on the Web
Please take a moment to visit us on the Web. You'll find: