Mac's List, edited by Lori Howell, offers a weekly update on job openings, networking events, and job-hunting resources for professionals in communications, public affairs and other fields in Oregon philanthropy, non-profits, public agencies and politics.
It is published by Prichard Communications every Tuesday afternoon by 3 PM PDT and distributed to several thousand subscribers.
Mac's List is free. Just click here to subscribe, update your contact info, or stop receiving Mac's List altogether
Don't want to wait until Tuesday to see the latest job listings? Follow Mac's List on Twitter where we post job openings as they arrive at our office.
Got a relevant job you want to share? Please use our online form to submit your announcement. There is no charge for this service.
We cannot forward PDFs or other files, so be sure to include a URL to such material.
|New Web Site Launched |
- Past issues of Mac's List
- Electronic forms for submitting postings
- Information about our company's services and projects
- Great quotes
- Fancy photos
Oregon House Democrats are hiring a legislative director in Salem. Monthly salary is $4,200 - $5,000. Review of applications will begin on December
21, and priority consideration will be given to those submitted by 5:00 pm,
The University of Oregon is hiring a public information representative 2 in the Office of Communications & Media Relations in
Eugene. Monthly salary is $3250 - $4742. Position closes January 4,
Deschutes River Conservancy is
hiring a director of development in Bend. Salary is commensurate with
experience. Application review begins January 15, 2010.
Oregon Law Center
is hiring a legislative assistant in Portland. Requires some travel to Salem. Salary is dependent upon experience. Applicants
are encouraged to apply by December 18, but position remains open until
The Pittock Mansion Society is hiring a part-time marketing and communications manager in Portland. Salary is based upon experience. Position closes December 28.
6) The Bureau of Land Management is hiring a park ranger/environmental education hike lead in Medford. Hourly salary is $14.70. Position closes December 31.
7) The Oregon Department of Transportation is hiring a limited
duration public affairs specialist 3 (strategic communications coordinator) in Portland. Monthly salary is $4,906 - $6,889. Position closes December 15.
8) 1000 Friends of Oregon is hiring a Central Oregon advocate. Annual
salary is $36 - 39,000, commensurate with
experience. Position is open until
9) The Bus Project is hiring six part-time, temporary organizers to register voters before the January 5 deadline. Hourly salary is $9. Job starts immediately and runs through January. Call 503-233-3018.
10) Green Empowerment is hiring an executive director in Portland. Annual salary is $65,000. Position closes January 8.
11) The Doernbecher Children's Hospital Foundation is hiring a major gifts officer in Portland. Salary is commensurate with experience. Position is open until filled.
Natural Resource Group is seeking a public affairs strategist in Portland.
Visit website and click "Join our Team."
Salary commensurate with experience.
Position open until filled.
13) National Forest Foundation
is hiring an Oregon program coordinator in Portland. Position is open until filled.
|Internships and Volunteer Jobs|
|More Job Resources... |
|The go-to resource for the progressive movement is New Organizing Institute (NOI) in Washington DC
Sign up for job postings and attend events through pdxMindShare.
CascadeLink is a community information network, serving the Portland Metro & Vancouver areas.
Worksource Portland Metro offers a variety of services to expand your opportunities.
Check out the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) Portland Metro Chapter job bank.
Visit the International Association of Business Communications (IABC) job bank
|Stats for Week Ending 12/14/2009|
# Total Subscribers 2893 # New Subscribers 34
# Job Views 1310
Open Rate 47%
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205
Portland, Oregon 97204
o. (503) 517-2773
f. (503) 517-2774
Our offices have moved!
620 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 1205 Portland, OR 97204
follow us on