2012 California International Marathon Coaching Program
Presented by the Sacramento Running Association
Class size is limited to provide high quality, individualized coaching,
so this opportunity will end soon.
This program is for you if:
- You are looking for an individualized program that targets your abilities and is specific to running the CIM. Runners of all levels are welcome!
- You have a realistic goal for the 2012 CIM to achieve a personal best time or a Boston Marathon qualifying time.
- You would like to be coached by a person with in-depth coaching experience, passion, attention to detail, and strong motivational skills, who individualizes her coaching to each program member's needs.
- Read more about the SRA's Head Coach, Mary Coordt, and what previous program members have to say about her.
- You have finished at least one marathon.
- This is not an "online" coaching program. For maximum benefits it requires your commitment to a 14-week program, two workouts per week (Wed. evenings, Sun. mornings) packed with information and opportunities. Program begins August 19.
Details worth considering:
- You must be a Sacramento Running Association member to participate in this program.
- Applicants need not join the SRA ($50) or pay the coaching program fee ($100 ). You pay these fees only after you are accepted into the program.
- Consider joining the SRA today! SRA members receive a generous benefits package that includes a "locked-in" $85 entry fee for the 2012 CIM, VIP CIM treatment, other event discounts, and much more! SRA Membership registration link.