Presented by Kaiser Permanente · December 4, 2011 · Folsom to the State Capitol
Marathons are not just for runners!
- Find your way around the CIM course and learn more about the many entertainment venues! Visit the "The Course" information page and the "Spectator Information" page.
- FREE! CIM Sports & Fitness Expo Clinics
- Friday afternoon clinics, Dec. 2: These will be held in Meeting Rooms 103-105. Mary Coordt, MS Nutrition UC Davis will discuss fueling for performance; author and entrepreneur Sally Edwards will get you motivated! The CIM "experts" will give inside info on the course (bring your laugh muscles). Click here for a complete schedule.
- Saturday, all day, Dec. 3: Kaiser Permanente Runners Symposium. Kaiser Permanente medical experts, endurance sport specialists and more. Click here for a complete schedule.
- For all Sports and Fitness Expo information - click here.
- Live Online Runner Tracking! For those of you unable to watch your runners in person, you may follow them online. The link for doing this will be prominently displayed early race morning on the front page of the CIM website.
The Sacramento Running Association Board and Staff thank YOU for choosing the CIM.