Online Registration for CIM Events to Open Monday, March 21
- Online registration for the 29th Annual California International Marathon Presented by Kaiser Permanente, the Marathon RELAY Challenge and the Kaiser Permanente/CIM maraFUNrun/Fitness Walk will open March 21.
- The CIM is also in the process of launching its completely renovated website! Same website address (RunCIM.org) but a better user interface, more photos, and all the 2011 updates.
- CIM prices will be kept the same as last year and will include the processing fees. This will be true for all add-on items as well. No hidden fees!
- 2011 marathon entry fees/deadlines
- $85 until June 1 - one of the lowest entry fees anywhere for a top marathon.
- $105 from June 2 - October 1.
- 2011 relay team entry fees/deadlines
- $105 until August 1
- $165 until November 1
- Entry caps
- Marathon: 7,500
- Relay: 1,000 teams
- Online registration will close when the entry caps are achieved.
- These low entry fees, the quality of the event, and the entry caps will mean that the CIM will fill earlier than ever, so enter soon to avoid disappointment!
- Watch for details about guaranteed entries for faster runners.
Thank you for your patience! We guarantee that the CIM online registration and our new website will be worth the wait!