Marathon Charity Entries are Available
for the 28th Annual California International Marathon
Presented by Kaiser Permanente · December 5, 2010 · Folsom to the State Capitol
- Only 150 of these Charity Marathon entries ($250 each) remain of the 300 that were added.
- Due to recent technical difficulties with active.com the deadline for signing up for these entries has been extended to November 5, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.
- The entire amount of these entries will be donated to the Sacramento Running Association (SRA) beneficiaries: youth fitness programs, running venue improvements, the American River Parkway. Learn more at RunSRA.org.
- $150 of your entry fee is tax deductible (SRA is a not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) organization).
- For those who have already entered, thank you for choosing the CIM!
Also due to technical difficulties with active.com,