Don't miss the Haunted House Health & Fitness Expo!
Saturday, October 24, noon to 5 p.m.
Folsom Community Center, 52 Natoma Street
- Avoid race day lines - pick up your race packet & bib number here!
- Get into the Halloween spirit!
- Tell your friends they may still enter there!
Pick up your bib number, timing chip and very cool t-shirt at the spooky and fun Lake Natoma Four Bridges Half Marathon "Haunted House Health & Fitness Expo," sponsored by Ameriprise Financial Services. Join the witches, trolls, ghosts and Pirates of the Caribbean for tricks and treats while you check out the vendors and get race ready.
The Haunted House Expo is sponsored by Ameriprise Financial - Waller, Sharp & Phelps,
A financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial Inc.
The 1-Mile Kids Scary Scamper is back!
For kids 14 & under.
8:30 A.M. in Rodeo Park, just below the Folsom Community Center.
Enter your kids for $10 at the Haunted House Expo or on race morning near the start, 7:30 to 8:15 A.M. T-shirts to all entrants, prizes for best costume, a special ribbon for all finishers, and refreshments! Printable Entry Form
|Hazel Ave. Bridge Construction UpdateA very minor change in the course will occur on the Hazel Avenue Bridge. The course remains a loop course around Lake Natoma.Course Maps
- The CIM entries are filling faster than last year!
- Online entries ONLY - NO EXPO entries.
- Only 12 days left to enter! Online
entries close November 1 at 11:59 p.m. unless the caps of 7,000
marathon entries and 850 relay team entries are achieved first, which
we fully expect to happen.
- Go to RunCIM.org for entry links and more information.