Dear Midwifery Educators,
You are cordially invited to the 2010 annual meeting of Association of Midwifery Educators. This year, in an effort to reach more of our members and potential members, we are doing a virtual meeting via conference call and online meeting space.
The mission of AME is to strengthen schools and support teachers and administrators through connection, collaboration and coordination. This has been a year of great growth for this new organization and we are excited to have an opportunity to:
- Introduce the board of directors
- Take you on a guided tour of websites with all its new resources and educator's forum
- Report on the workshops sponsored at MANA
- Update you on the midwifery educator's forum held in Spring 2009
- Share the collaboration project with Midwifery Education Accreditation Council (MEAC)
- Tell you about the exciting online peer review research journal project
We want to show you what we've created but to also hear from you. What is it you need to be a better teacher? What is it you can share with others? Administrators, what are your challenges running a school? What are some of your biggest challenges?
Please join us on November 29.This organization was created to support you, midwifery educators, and we need you to be members, to share your experience and information with others and support excellence in midwifery education.
You'll find the details on the sidebar of this email.
'See' you soon!
President, AME Board of Directors