|From the Desk of Jeanne White...|
It's not too late...
...to get through the holidays with your time, sanity, and bank account intact.
|Preserve your time, sanity & bank account
It's not too late to get through the holidays with your time, sanity, and bank account intact.
Are still struggling with finish your holiday gift-giving?
Do you need ideas that are out of the box yet won't break the bank?
Here's some wonderful, time-saving, affordable and truly unique ideas from two of my recent guests.From life coach Jeanne Giddens, Ultra Life Coaching
- Know someone who has children? Give a Gift Certificate for FREE BABYSITTING. They'll love it and love you.
- Give The Kidzsack...It's a bag and a toy. But wait, there's more...the
backsacks are created for children ages 4 to 10 and feature original
designs, which can be colored with washable markers, washed, and
colored again. Eco-friendly, reusable, made-in-the-USA creative fun.
- Are you a frequent flyer? Trade in some of your miles for a magazine subscription. Likewise, you can purchase store gift cards with your credit card points.
- Get all of Jeanne's ideas here.
From Rick Hamill, Send out Cards. Send
out Cards make one stop shopping a snap. Think it's just for one card,
one occasion, one time? Think again...this is the ideal place to find
exactly what you need for whoever you need it for. No muss, no fuss. Here's why.
- Send out Cards is convenient. Done from the comfort of a computer anywhere in the country or Canada.
- Inexpensive...less then a dollar for a card.
- We do the work for you! Print, stuff and mail. Easy.
- Add a gift! Send out Cards will
include any number of items from food goodies to gift certificates. You
can track the card from you computer.
- Read about all the things you can do with Send out Cards here.
Dance Fitness, Superfoods,
and Oprah Winfrey
Dec 13th guest Pattie Hoff of Move It Fitness reveals how Move It Fitness differentiates dance fitness from the everyday, routine, hum-drum workout..."Anyone can move...everyone has rhythm!...I grew up cleaning the house to music...that's dance fitness!" Patti discusses living in South Africa and how it has impacted her life and her business, and her non-profit organization It Takes a Village and, yes....meeting Oprah Winfrey! A wonderfully motivational and inspirational interview.
Hear it now.
The Connect Show newsletter is sponsored by
Stop Healthcare Violence
for as little as $13/week
Packages and Pricing page
Not a lot of money.
Tons of exposure.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~About The Connect Show
The Connect Show is on a network of women hosts, Dreamvisions7 Radio,
and covers a wide range of topics ranging from business networking to current events.
My focus is to offer diverse, valuable and inspiring topics and resources.
The show airs live every second SUNDAY, 1-2pm, on Dreamvisions7 Radio
and WBNW Boston 1120am.
The Connect Show