Nerve irritation is the leading cause of headache pain for many sufferers. Answering "Yes" to any of the following questions could be a sign to pick up the phone and schedule an appointment to come in and see us.
1. Do you experience tightness or tension in the base of your head or neck? ___Yes ___No
2. Have you ever been involved in a motor vehicle accident? ___Yes ___No
3. Does your pain affect your mood or attitude? ___Yes ___No
4. Do you sleep on your stomach or lay in a position that twists your neck? ___Yes ___No
5. Does your work or life cause you stress and tension? ___Yes ___No
6. Do you find over the course of the day that you are in one position for long periods of time? (examples: computer work, assembly work, or on a phone) ____Yes ___No
7. Do you get a headache at least once a month? Or more? ___Yes ___No
8. Are you taking more than two aspirins, advil, or tylenol a month for headache-related pain? ___Yes ___No
9. Do you feel at times you don't have enough energy to do the things you want in your life? ___Yes ___No
10. If there was a way to improve your health and live life to its fullest, would you want to? ___Yes ___No
If you or someone you know suffer from persistent migraine or tension headaches, you owe it to yourself to come in for a complimentary consultation and exam. We have found that the majority of people who suffered from spinal misalignments had their headaches relieved or their condition improved through chiropractic care. Of course, not all headaches can be helped. We will tell you if we can help you. If not, we can refer you to another health care professional that can.
Dr. Duncan McCollum, D.C
McCollum Wellness Center