Everyone wants to be noticed, respected, and listened to. But by whom or what? Most of the world literally lives and breathes to be seen by those on their unique list of "important people". But what is the cost & reward of this kind of life?
· STRIVE TO MAKE MONEY. It takes money, the more the better. You
must buy what "they" say is in style- to wear, drive, listen to, and eat. Not
owning the coolest iProducts on which to watch and listen to them, isn't
· BELIEVE WHAT THE POPULAR KIDS BELIEVE. It is a law greater than
gravity, that grave are the consequences to march out of step with the drum
corp of the cool. "Speak like this. Don't walk like that. Never be seen with them."
· SACRIFICE YOUR "SELF" TO THE GODS OF POPULARITY. You belong to
them. You have no opinion. Dare Not express yourself or standout, lest the gods
be angry, you become an outcast, and someone not like you!
· THE REWARD FOR THIS ANGUISH?
May-----be, someone will notice you. If
you are extremely
lucky, you won't become an outcast. If you get noticed,
remember how it feels. That is the entire reward. Period. End of story. And, oh
yeah, did I mention, you sacrifice your relationship with God to live this way?
) (Matthew 23:5-7,12,27,28
The other way to live is to be a Righteous Rebel. There are rebels in the world above who say that they don't care what people think, but trust me, they are rebelling to get noticed!
If you want to be known and stay right with God, consider rebelling against the world's way.
· MAKE YOUR GOAL TO BE KNOWN BY GOD! If everyone in the world
knows you, there is no profit. But if you are known by the Lord, there are
eternal rewards. (I Corinthians 8:3
· IF YOU ARE KNOWN BY GOD, YOU WILL BE RESPECTED BY THE DEVIL!
· THERE IS NO STRESS IN THIS WAY OF LIFE.
Just obey. (Matthew 11:28-30
The Lord will take of everything that concerns you. (Matthew 6:33