- 4 small tortillas, try fat-free flour or corn
- 1 cup low-fat mozzarella cheese, grated
- 3 papayas (or mangoes), peeled and seeded
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
1. Heat grill and preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread mozzarella and papaya onto one side of the tortilla.
3. Cover with salsa and fresh cilantro.
4. Place tortillas on grill to mark the bottoms.
5. Fold tortilla in half and place on an ovenproof plate, bake for 4 minutes.
6. Allow tortillas to cool and enjoy!
Nutritional information: Serving size: 1 tortilla (recipe makes 4). 268 calories, 7.2 grams of fat, 1,091 IU of Beta-carotene, 129 mg of Vitamin C, 4 IU of Vitamin E, and 1.17 mg of Zinc